32.

"I am sick and tired of thinking what games is he playing!?". Zoya said slamming her hand on Naina's table.

"Woo chill girl, it's my favorite table". Naina said sitting down and placing a cup of coffee infront of her.

"Naina it's no time to joke".

"I was not making you laugh. Ok, first of all he came to your home? Like seriously? Is he dumb or what? Huh?".

"I dont know, he's making me sick".

"Girl just marry him".

Zoya spitted the coffee on Naina's white shirt as she said that.

"Ahhhh!!!". She yelled.

"What!? Are you dumb!?".

Naina looked at her and said.

"yes I am!".

"How can I marry that bastard!?".

Naina seemed confused.

"Wait...Ruposh is a bastard?". She asked while leaning forward at a certain point.

Zoya spanked her head.

"Owww!".

"Speak clearly!".

"I said marry Ruposh not Asim, you idiot!". She said sitting back drinking her coffee.

"I think that's the only way out." She said with a deep sigh.

"But naina I guess He knows about Ruposh I can't risk his life because of me."

"So what now?".

"I don't know I'm really confused. I wish I could live like a normal person again".

"Hmmm well that depends upon Asim whose controlling your life". Zoya glared at her.

"Hes not controlling my life! He's trying to make it worse than it already is!".

"Then what else can you do? Huh? Just sit here?".

"Naina, he's not a normal personality for God sake. He's the son of the minister!".

She sounded so frustrated.

"Its ok everything has a way out. Btw what's up with humna?". She said distracting her from the current topic.

"Ohh well shes doing good. She has finally started moving on with her new boyfriend". She said while smiling.

"Gosh if humna was here she would have died blushing".

"I know right but I was so eager to know why dont you have a boyfriend?".

And naina's smile faded.

She sighed.

"Though I'm a very independent women but at some point I'm just not. My family won't let me have one as you know about my father".

"Ohhh yeah I forgot about him".

"I just hope everything gets fine as soon as possible. Everything is getting worse and worse day by day." Zoya nodded in response.

She was about to say something but was interrupted by her phone.

"Ting ting".

Zoya's phone rang and she picked it up with a smile after seeing who called her.

???:

"Hello?".

Zoya: