24.

Zoya's Pov

I was going through Humna's cupboard and ended up finding nothing good for her date. I am happy that finally she's going to move on.

But then my eyes fell on a beautiful Traditional Indian suit on which mirror work was done perfectly. It was in the colour of Lavender.

Perfect.

I brought it near her bed and kept it on the the bed. I looked towards the bathroom where she was still taking a bath.

I knocked on the door and said.

"Only 30 minutes are left! come out fast!". I said and heard her panicked voice.

"just a minute! I'm coming".

I sat down and started scrolling through my new phone. I can't have any kind of risk till our marriage. I even changed my name her and kept Rohani.

This way he won't know anything.

It's better to keep myself hidden.

I sighed in relief when she came out after wearing the dress I gave her. She says that I'm more pretty. Nah.. dude, she's the prettiest girl.

"Hey what are you doing!?". I asked as she was about to tie her hair.

"What?".

"What, what? huh? You look beautiful in open hair". I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Come on' zoya. It's summer and it will irritated me alot". She said but I took all the hair ties and Clutches from the table and kept them with me.

Now I'll see how see ties her hair.

"Zoya". She gave me a stern look.

"No means no." I said and suddenly her phone rang.

"Oh god! it's zaheer!'. She hurriedly picked it up.

"Hello?...yes I am...oh? I'm coming!". she looked at me after cutting the call.

"He's here!". I am happy that her face groomed with excitement.

_____________

"Anything else?".

"Yes sir, Asim sir is staying at his friends penthouse since like 4 days. After asking his assistant he told that he's going mad for a mere girl."

Mr. Khalid sighed, he rubbed his temple and looked at him and said.

"You know where she's staying right?".

he nodded.

"Make sure, Asim never finds her."

"Yes sir". and he dismissed him.

He looked towards his laptop to see any kind of message sent by someone. he knows that he has been a bad husband and now was becoming a bad dad too.

but

it's for his good.

Asim really hates him.

more than one can imagine.

He's staying with him cause he doesn't have any other kind of option. he exactly knows what his son is thinking.

but

let him live the way he wants.

He never meant to hurt his feelings by bringing him a new mother. she was just there to take care of him.

nothing else.

but

Asim being the stubborn kid. he never believed his father, always blamed him for the death of his mother. well, he's was young at that time but what now?

he's a grown up and in these 10 months he has not seen even a glint of maturity him. he's still the same burden for him from the past.

It's not his mistake if he thinks of his father as a villain. now, what else can he do? he can't change him. he has seen him like that only.

usually father's are a role model for there son but in his case it's not. he thought of not being like his father but he ended up becoming worse than him.

suddenly his thoughts got interrupted by a person who came in with a serious expression.

"What?".

"it's a bad news".

_____________

I set humna's hair fee open. she looks more beautiful in open hair and I want that Zaheer should go head over heals for her.

The way her face was beaming with happiness once again. it made my all stress go away.

Ok, let me tell you something.

After my worst encounter with him, I was traumatised for sometime but my physical pain was nothing compared to humna's pain.

That man literally broke her heart. He used her as of like she was just a pen that when it refill is over you throw it instead of buying another refill for the same pen.

You know there's a famous quote.

Once broken then it cannot be fixed again.

same is with her.

but

however now she's changing, she is getting away from him. she is moving on. I bet that zaheer is far better than that stupid.

I don't wanna say his name.

Even thinking of him made me sick, like I just want to sanitizer my whole body as if his thought just--arghhh forget it.

Focus on your new life.

I just want to feel happy but I can't. I put a smile on face but sometimes I think that is it real or not?

My gaze quickly went to humna being treated like a princess, Zaheer opened the car door for her and she sat inside. Aww, so cute.

I smiled.

well, this one is real.

The car doze off I was about to close the window from which I was looking at them but my eyes fell on someone inside the car.

I quickly got a alarm inside my brain and hid myself behind. I tried to sneak and look at the person.

The street light fell on the person as the car moved forward and When I saw the person I gasped in shook.

No, it's a dream, right?

But

a whisper left from my mouth in utter shock.

"Humza?".