29.

Fear.

A feeling that was corrupting her soul at that moment. Humna kept the cup of coffee back on the table, whenever things start to fall on the right places it always starts to fall apart at the same time.

First of all, that humza.

How dumb he can be?

He thinks after what all he did to her, and saying sorry she would accept it happily like nothing happened. She's not stupid anymore.

And coming to zoya.

She knows she's a really brave girl unlike her. She knows asim met her in the market and she is still confused why the hell she sneaked out.

Zoya is clever.

But she needs to understand that everywhere cleverness won't work it can be dangerous some time.

She sighed.

Zoya said she's at naina's place right now. Now what does he want? He wanted her to go away from her and she happily did then why this now?

Her thoughts came to halt when her mother came inside and asked in a worried tone.

"Humna? beta where is zoya?".

"She went to naina's home". And this made her more worried.

"But she should not go anywhere at this time. She was the one to bring us here".

"I know ammi, but you know she's our zoya. Nothing wrong will happen again". She replied with a smile.

She smiled back and caressed her cheek.

"Ok then I'm gonna believe you but you said you went to meet zaheer then what happened? you came back so soon".

Oh no!

What to say?

"Actually ammi, I was on my way to meet him but he called me and said he had to go out of town urgently for 4 days."

Well that was the truth but a little lie. He wanted to meet her before going out of town but in her way humza came and she couldn't meet him.

"Oh so sad you couldn't meet him."

Yes it was.

The door bell rang and humna got up and went towards the door to open it and it was non other than Zoya.

She came inside and sat on the sofa.

"Zoya beta go and get freshen up I'll go bring the lunch for us." And she went inside the kitchen.

"I will give you one slap! Where were you?". A glare from humna made her gulp.

"What do you mean by where I was? I told you I'm at naina's home".

"I know but what was the need to go out idiot?".

"Then what do expect me to do? Huh? Just sit here and take a nap? I'm not a coward humna."

"Zoya I know that you're a brave woman but you have to use your mind not your strength".

"Hmm".

"Did you see him?".

"I met him". Humna eyes widen up.

"What!? Did he hurt you somewhere?".

"No, I umm I don't know how to say".

"I know everything zoya, no need to explain".

"Wait how do you---". They got interrupted by there ammi who came out of the kitchen with food.

He is becoming a headache for her.

Her ammi arranged the plates properly and severed the food on three plates and delicious smell of it filled there nostrils making them gulp.

They were having the food but suddenly the doorbell interrupted there dinner time and humna got up to check who was there and the other two continued to have there dinner.

"Zoya! Zoya! Come here!". She heard humna calling her and she got up from her chair and her ammi too.

They went near the door and Zoya asked her while coming forward.

"What happen---". Her words came to an halt.

What?

There stood Asim Khaild leaning against the door with a bouquet of Roses in his hand with cunning evil smile on his face. He saw her ammi and stood straight and handed the bouquet to zoya but she didn't take it and kept looking at him.

He took her and handed it to her coming forward but her ammi came infront pushing him back and holding her zoya so that she could save her from him.

"Dur raho meri beti se!".

(Stay away from my daughter!)

He looked amused but again smiled.

What's with him smiling?

"Aunti dooriyan kam karne hi to Aaya hun".

(Aunti I came her to reduce our distance)

He said taking his step forward making them step back. Zoya stood at her place but her ammi pulled her back from where she stood.

"I don't like to beat around the Bush so I'll come straight to the point".

There breath stopped.

"I'm here for zoya".

"Asim, beta you did whatever you wanted to but now please leave my daughter alone. If you want anything I will try my best to give you".

"That's what I'm saying I want your daughter, that's it".

"You don't have any shame right?". Zoya's voice made his face turn towards her.

"Yes, I'm losing everything in me because of you".

"Listen to me! I'm not a girl that you can have anytime you want!".

"I want you for lifetime".

"Just shut the crap and get out".

"Zoya". A whimper left her ammi's mouth as she held her hand to stop talking.

"Not this soon. Let me complete my conversation with your family".

"What are you saying?".

"I'm here to make things right". He turned to humna and said.

"I know it started with humza but now I'm gonna make everything right. I'll get you two together again knotted in a marriage and then me and zoya can be together".

Is he a kid?

"Asim please don't do such stupid things!". Said humna joinig her hands together.

"You guys are just so emotional". He said rolling his eyes.

"And well zoya I forgot the main thing". He said and suddenly pulled Zoya's hand toward his chest and took out a shiny ring and without wasting any second he slides the ring on her finger.

She pulled her hand back and tried to remove it.

"Dont try, it won't come off." He said and she glared at him.

"You're doing very wrong!". She yelled at him trying to take off the ring.

He shrugged off his shoulder but before going out he said with a smirk.

"That's my claim on you".