51.

"If words could express how much I love you, I'll spent my entire life telling you how much you mean to me, zoya. If you still refuse to trust me. If there's still a part left in you that doesn't allow you to believe in me. I'll wait for you forever".

Zoya stared in his eyes. looking for the truth, sincerity in those words which he spoke to her but she didn't found any lie or something in his eyes.

He looked sincere.

"I-its not like that farhad. I know it's hard for me to accept the reality but I want to know. Where's my family? Why can't I meet them".

At this moment Asim knew that he can't cook up a story and stress zoya even more. He didn't wanted her to overthink again and again.

"Zoya you'll meet them".

"When?".

"When they come back".

She frowned.

"Where are they?".

"They're not in this city".

Zoya just listened to him and quietly stared at the wall. She just can't keep arguing with him again and again. If he says she's going to meet them then maybe he's saying the truth.

He sighed.

He hated it!

He hated every bit of it.

He didn't wanted this quiet, introvert and shy zoya. He wanted his old zoya, who's attitude he loved. The way she bravely spoke. The way she fought for every small thing.

But this zoya.

She's changed so much.

He decided to cheer up her mood.

He'll bring that zoya back again.

"Zoya! Let's go".

She looked up at him and frowned.

"Where?".

"Somewhere". He replied held her hand anf pulled her out of the room.

"But farhad where are we going?".

"Somewhere zoya".

He made her sit inside his car and drove to the destination where he never stepped but zoya will surely step inside.

Zoya looked around the crowd filled with women wearing hijabs and burqas. She smiled feeling a positive aura surrounding her.

Asim stopped the car and she got down immediately. He looked at her face which was having a beautiful smile on her lips and her eyes were shining brightly.

"Farhad?".

"Hmm?".

"You won't come in?".

He shook his head.

"You go I have some work".

Her smile faded and she went near him.

"Khuda ke ghar se vapis nahi laut te farhad".

He looked at her.

"Even if it's for a minute but atleast come in".

She wore her dupatta and covered her head and went inside, Asim unknowingly followed her. The way she sat down, her palms opened infront of her face and closed her eyes.

He followed every step she did.

Peace.

The first thing they both felt. This was the first time he stepped inside the mosque after his mother died.

After praying they both came out and for the first time zoya passed a smile to him and he returned it genuinely.

"Farhad?".

"Hmm?".

"Thankyou".

"For what?".

"For bringing me here. I felt peaceful".

He smiled and made her sit down in the car.

For the first time zoya felt that maybe she should believe in him. Maybe waiting woulf be the best option for her right now. Maybe something is there that he's feeling uncomfortable to discuss with her.

When Asim opened the door and was ready to sit, his smile faded. His mind stopped working and the only thing which was screaming in his mind was Run!.

He could see him standing there talking to his men. But the bigger question was why did he came here?

It was none other than.

Humza.

___________

"So you think. I'm the one behind all this?". Mr.Khalid said with a amused expression.

"Ofcourse you are! Orelse how can a father don't know where his son is?".

"Don't talk bullshit! I checked every where! He's no where to be found and if you're so worried about your so called fiancee. Then why didn't you reached to her when she was in the hospital".

"Hospital?".

He whispered.

Mr. Khalid nodded.

"Oh well for your kind of information. Someone tried to kill but unfortunately he failed".

He clenched his fist.

"Who would do this? Why would anyone want to harm Zoya? She never did anything wrong to anyone".

"Well maybe she didn't but I guess you forgot that who you are".

"I will find the answers, no matter what it takes".

He became a man possessed. Sleepless nights, relentless pursuit of answers. Nothing could deter him from solving this mystery.

Asim Khalid, a mastermind criminal, had wreaked havoc in there peaceful city for far too long. His crimes knew no bounds - corruption, smuggling, and even murder. I knew it was time to put an end to his reign of terror.

Though his crimes were hidden with the help of none other then his father but still he knew what actually was going on.

They say revenge is a dish best served cold. Days turn to nights as he tirelessly trains his mind and body for this impending battle. He pushed himself to the limit, honing his combat skills, mastering stealth techniques, and developing an unwavering focus.

Suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up.

"What!?".

The annoyance was clearly on his tone.

"Ruposh? I guess I know where he is!".

He immediately got attentive and with a small voice he asked after getting out from the cabin.

"Where?".

"Kolkata".

A smirked formed on his lips.

"This time I'm coming for you Asim".

____________

So! You liked it?

I know you did.

Well I scored very bad this time in my periodics and I was tensed so I wrote this chapter to relief my stress.

The story is coming to end I guess.

Maybe or maybe not.

So stay tuned.

Love you all!

Ba bye!!!