60.

The car made a screeching sound as it stopped. Asim was furious when he heard that Humza had tried to kill Zoya. He couldn't believe that Humza would be so stupid and reckless. He had warned Humza to stay away from especially Zoya.

He had even threatened to hurt Humna if Humza didn't leave them alone. But Humza didn't listen, and he had made a lethal mistake. Asim got down and reached the door. He kicked the door and entered inside, he came to the living room.

"Asim? What are you doing...". He was trailed off as Asim punched him and he stumbled back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?". He asked but Asim was furious and again punched him making him groan in pain.

"Why!? Why did you do it!? Why!?". He again punched him as he yelled.

"For god sake! Listen to me!". Humza yelled and pushed him back making he stumble back.

"What did I do!?". He asked.

"You tried to kill Zoya! Didn't I tell you to stay away from her? Didn't I? Then why did you do it? Huh!? Why did you do it!?". He yelled while grabbing his collar.

"Who the fuck said that crap to you!?".

"Are you denying it?". He asked still looking furious.

"I fucking will deny it when I didn't do anything! Who told you that!? Why will I hurt Zoya? For godsake Asim! I love Humna! Do you think I'll hurt her family!?".

"Don't fucking lie on my face!". He yelled at him.

"I am not lying!". Humza yelled back.

"Who told you that I tried to kill her?". He asked in a calm voice this time.

"Akhil". He answered.

"and you believed him? Did he show you any proof?". He asked and Asim shook his head slowly.

"Once you are blinded by anger you don't think what's the truth. For once Asim, think. Why will I hurt her? Knowing that you'll hurt Humna if I dared to come between you and Zoya".

Asim looked away.

Asim hated to admit it but he was right.

If not Humza.....then who?

"and why did Akhil tell you that I tried to kill Zoya...". Humza stopped and both of them looked at eachother.

"It's him". They both said at the same time.

"I'm damn sure, it's Akhil! He's trying to save himself using my name..". Humza trailed off as Asim ran out of his house and sat in his car and drove off.

Asim was furious and confused at the same time.

He wants the proof from Akhil if he's saying that Humza is at fault.

After some time he stopped in front of the same house.  He got down and opened the door, he entered inside only to get shocked.

Akhil was on the ground, bleeding.

He ran towards him and shook him.

"Akhil?".

No response.

"Akhil?".

"AKHIL!?".

no response.

A phone rang which was in Akhil's shirt pocket. Asim took it out and picked it up. He didn't speak and wait for the person to say something.

"Why are you so quiet, Asim Khalid?".

The voice was unmistakable.

"Ruposh?".

Asim's voice came out as a whisper.

"Not a bad guess. Your friend is dead... Next is Zoya".

T

he line went dead.

"No..hey! Listen..". Asim threw the phone aside and got up to leave.

He didn't care is his friend was dead, all he cares about is Zoya. Only Zoya.

He reached his car and sat down inside, he started the engine and drove in a maniac speed. He ran into dozen of cars and broke traffic signals but he cared less. All he cared about was Zoya.

He shouldn't have left Zoya alone there. He regrets leaving her there. How come Ruposh came to know about their whereabouts. He made sure no one knows it except Akhil.

After thirty minutes he reached there and got off his car hurriedly. He ran inside and looked around to see Ruposh siting on the sofa with his back facing him.

"You still got late". Ruposh said as he got up and looked back.

"Zoya! Zoya?". Asim yelled while looking around.

"Yarr I'm here to talk to you".

"Where is Zoya? Where is she!?". He yelled.

"I thought you'll ask me about your friend but..".

"Where is she!?". He again yelled.

"Why do you even want her? She doesn't love you, she hates you from the bottom of her heart".

"She is mine! And I love her! You heard that? I love her!".

"but you raped her..". Ruposh got interrupted by him.

"Yes! Yes, I raped her! So what!? Huh!? I marked her mine that day! You don't have any right on her you get that!? She's not yours, she is mine! And I don't regret that day!".

"Yours going to regret it".

"I won't! I don't regret the fact I raped her!  I don't fucking regret it".

"You're admitting it?".

"Yes I am!".

Ruposh shook his head.

"Forget her, she's not yours. She is my fiancee. She's getting married to me".

Asim laughed.

"She loves me. She herself confessed it to me".

"She will forget it after she remembers everything. I will tell her everything".

"and before that I'll not let you". Asim took out his gun and pointed it at Ruposh.

The sound of bullet echoed in the big hallway as he fell down on the ground.

Ruposh looked at Asim who fell on the ground after the bullet hit his back.

Ruposh smirked as he saw Asim groaning in pain.

He looked infront and Asim followed his gaze.

There stood Zoya with a gun in her hand.

•••

So how was it?

As I promised to finish the book in this month, it's coming to an end. Only one or two chapters are left and then we'll say bye bye.

Did you like it?

I was so excited while writing this chapter that I couldn't control it and posted it today.

You'll would be having so many questions but don't worry all your doubts would be cleared in the next chapter.

Stay tuned!

Follow @rox_sauras on instagram