42.

Her ammi was pacing here and there again and again looking at the door but there was no clue of her daughter.

"Humna? Call zoya! Where she is?". Her ammi said and she nodded.

She quickly dialed her no. but was disappointed because it said not reachable.

"Mom it's unreachable."

"Where this girl has gone!? You asked Ruposh?".

"Hmm I did he said she left the Café saying she has to go to her friend's home--". Her sentence was interrupted because of the phone call.

"Hello?".

"Humna!?".

"Naina? What happened? You're sounding panicked?".

"Humna don't tell anything to your ammi right now ok? Come to my new home fast!".

"But why?".

"Just come fast!".

"Ok I'm coming". And the line went off.

"Ammi, I'm coming".

"Now where are you going?".

"Ammi I'm coming just wait for sometime".

"But humna Zoya is not here and you--".

"Ammi trust me, I'm gonna come soon".

She went out and went to naina's new home. She hurriedly reached there and was shocked to see dried blood on the hard ground.

She quickly went inside and saw Naina sitting with her face in her palms. She looked around and saw everything was shattered.

"Naina?".

She looked up with her swollen eyes.

"Naina what happened?".

"Humna I don't know anything! I called zoya here to see my home but".

"But what?".

She sobbed.

"I went to take some important papers from Ammi and Zoya came at my home at that time".

Humna kept her calm and listened to her quietly.

"Then?".

"Then Zoya made a call and when I picked up we were simply talking to eachother but then I heard Zoya's voice asking someone what was he doing there!"

"What?".

"Yes, she told him to get out of my house as he came without ringing the door bell but just then". She sobbed.

"Just then what?".

"Just then I heard something falling down and Zoya yelled. The person was hitting her with these vases. I was yelling who was there but Zoya couldn't answer. When zoya was about say something the line went off".

"What!?".

"Then what happened!?".

"I don't know, when I reached I saw everything was scattered here and there. I looked for Zoya but I couldn't find her. I asked my neighbors but they said they thought someone was abusing his wife so they didn't bother.

I tried finding Zoya here and there but I couldn't find her anywhere. I don't know what to do humna!".

"Zoya?". Humna whispered.

"You called someone else with Zoya?".

She shook her head.

"No I didn't".

"Then who did all this!?". She looked around and saw Zoya's phone shattered into pieces.

"Humna! Ask Ruposh! Tell him to find her!". She nodded.

She took out her phone and made a phone call to Ruposh.

"Hello?".

"Humna? What happened? You sound panicked".

"Ruposh please I'm sending you an address please come there".

"But what happened?".

"Please Ruposh come here I'll tell everything afterwards".

"Ok I'm coming, send it".

Humna quickly took the address from Naina and sent it to Ruposh. In just a span of sometime he entered the small house and looked around here and there.

"Naina? Humna? What happened?".

Naina quickly told everything thing to Ruposh as he sat down on the chair with a thud as he kept his face in his palms.

"It's all because of me! I shouldn't have left her alone".

"But now where she would be?".

"Is it? Asim?". Naina whispered.

"Is he is I swear he won't be alive".
_________

Asim and Kunal entered the hospital and Kunal quickly took him to the doctor who was operating Zoya.

Asim quickly entered the cabin of doctor who was sitting there reading the reports of Zoya.

"Doctor? How's she?". He asked.

"Please sit".

He quickly sat down.

"How's she".

"She's not fine".

"What?". He nodded.

"The amount of blood she lost was pretty much, and when she fell down from the balcony made it even worse. She fractured her right arm and when she hit her head on the ground a particular part of her---". He interrupted him.

"Just tell me if she's going to be fine or not!". He can't wait and listen to all these, he just wants to know if she's fine or not.

Thanks to the ring in her finger, when he plugged the headset in his ears to listen her conversation he heard her yelling in pain.

He tracked where she was and quickly went where she was and found her with closed eyes laying on the ground.

"She is going to fine but I don't think she's going to fully recoverd".

"What do you mean!?".

Seriously if he won't be able to save her he's taking his last breath right now.

"I think she is going to lose her memories".