61.

Zoya

I was breathing heavily.

I was shievering.

Not because I was scared, but because I was so angry.

I was in rage.

How...how dare he.

Ruposh walked towards me and took the gun from my hand.

"I already called the ambulance".

I nodded and walked near him.

"Zo..Zoya? W..why?". He whispered as he tried to get up but failed.

"What? What why Asim Khalid?". He looked at me with widen eyes which turned red.

"Huh? WHAT WHY!?". I yelled.

"She knows everything Asim. No need to get shocked". Ruposh said as he noticed how shocked he looked.

"and if you wonder that I told her everything. Then you are wrong".

Asim looked at him with his eyes which looked like they were about to close, his energy drained from his body.

"You are the one who made her remember everything".

Asim narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"You locked Zoya in a room for a week. She was alone and she was over thinking that how can she be with you. It caused a pressure in her brain which made her remember everything in a week".

I sighed.

He was telling the truth. I myself told him everything.

"b..but Zoya... You... You love me". He whispered as I looked at him in disgust.

"Love you? Do you think I'll love a person like you? Love my rapist?". I gritted my teeth.

"I lied to you. I lied so that I can contact Ruposh. I didn't know where I was and I had to make you believe that I was in love with you and went with you on dates so that I can tell Ruposh my location and if you think who tried to kill me... The answer is Akhil". I stopped and Ruposh continued.

"He wanted to kill her because you killed his father... Remember that gardener? He's his son. He wanted revenge. Zoya and I planned to use him as leverage against you. I told him to tell you that he found out who tried to kill Zoya because I knew if you get to know that then you'll leave Zoya here and ran to him to know about that person. When you left, Zoya used your phone to call me and I came here.

Akhil was with helping us and he's not dead. He was just acting so that once I call him you'll pick the phone and I'll say that I killed him and next is Zoya because I knew you'll come here and I will provoke you to accept the truth".

"You're a man full of mistakes Asim Khalid. Your first mistake was making that bet on Humza and Humna and your last mistake was taking advantage of my memory loss but don't worry now you'll never make mistakes because now you'll be in jail".

"Z...zoya I love you".

"I don't want your love. How can you even think that I'll love a person like you? There is only one person who is deserving of all my love and that is...Ruposh". He looked at me shocked and I intertwined my hand with Ruposh.