18.

Zoya took a deep sigh.

Her sudden decision of getting married was not just because she wanted to but because of him. She doesn't even have a brother or some cousin. Her family is right now alone in Delhi and she doesn't want to risk it anymore.

And about Humna.

She knows what always roams in her mind. She says that she's moved on, but is she really? Her face says it all. and what makes her even more angry is that she still thinks about that bastard.

suddenly she turned towards her.

it's Naina.

"Zoya! did she agree for the marriage?".

"Nah, She's still in love with that Humza". she said while rolling her eyes.

"Girl!! like seriously!? she's knows that he played with her and still after some years she's still not moved on".

"That's what I'm trying to make her understand. That he's a chapter that she needs to close and open a new one but she's hell bent to revise that unimportant chapter in the syllabus of life".

"See, Idk know what you say but I guess till she's not attracted to someone she won't move on."

"Wait----did you mean we should make a guy to check her out!?". she whisper yelled.

"Yes! cause that's the only way".

"But how? I mean since these ups downs no one is talking to us properly. everyone has created a distance."

"Hmm....hey but once you told me that when in college Humza and Humna were dating there was a guy who liked her but because of Humza he never got in her way".

"Naina...Its like about 8 years ago. from where I'll find him."

""I'm not saying find him but find someone like him who will take care of your sister."

"Do you think after all this someone will hold our responsibility?".

"Yarr Zoya! you only say think positive."

"I know but how can I when things are not setting in it's place".

"Zoya in the news nor your name was taken nor did they showed your face. How can someone say no to your sister. The news was only about Asim not about your looks and all. Zoya but can I ask you something?".

"What is it?".

"Do you really want to get married right now? I mean a sudden Decision of yours is killing me".

"Naina you know that whatever step I take it's not just for me but for my entire family."

"I mean nothing is wrong with you right? I mean you're not pregnant or some---".

"Naina there were no signs of pregnancy and there is nothing like that. I just want that man to suffer his whole life. I don't want him to die but I want him to regret for his own life".

"Zoya why are you such a pure soul? he did so wrong to you and still you don't want him to die. If someone has done something like that to me. I would have killed him with my own hands."

"is the problem going to solve after killing him? no right? I want justice at any cost. At least people would still have some faith in law and police of our country."

"Yes you're right zoya. People are losing there faith in police as criminals are not getting there deserved punishment".

"That's the real reason Naina. people do crimes thinking police can't do anything".

"So what are you up to now?". and she sighed.

"if I actual say about it then I seriously don't know from where should I start. No matter what but he has wrapped the police around his fingers."

"You're right. But if we see then--". suddenly she stopped talking.

"Naina what happened? say what were you saying?".

"Asim is coming towards you". she whispered.

"What?". and she looked back and saw him coming towards her.

When he reached he looked towards Naina and said.

"Get lost from here. I want to talk to her". And Naina looked down and was about to go but Zoya held her hand and said.

"She's not going any where. If you want to say something then say or get lost".

"I seriously am surprised with your attitude but I don't hate it. I have to bear it for rest of my life".

"Just shut the crap and speak!".

"ok chill girl. why are you so interested in fighting with me? trying to seek my attention?". he asked while smirking and she scoffed.

"Attention? and that too of yours. itne bhi bure din nahi aaye mere".

(I'm can't stoop that low?)

"It's ok. Those days will come soon, don't worry".

"You're just here to time pass. Naina let's go".

"Zoya! I'm just here to remind you, don't dare to do something in these election days."

"oh so you're already up to what I'm thinking".

"Hmm I know that's why I came. Don't even dare to think of doing that or else".

"Or else what!?".

"I guess you don't love your mom".

"What do you mean?".

"Come on' zoya! I thought you were smart. Of course I'm gonna kill her. "

"only if you did something you shouldn't".

•••

So how was it?

Fill the comment section with your thoughts.

Follow me on instagram.

🔗 link in bio