37.

He listened every word that Zoya was saying. He couldn't live without hearing her voice, her giggle, her laugh, her calm voice and her dead serious face.

It's early morning time and he's getting ready to meet her. He want's to know her, her likes, dislikes, favorites and many things.

He wore his wrist watch and then looked at himself. He smirked.

Who can look more handsome than me?

He went downstairs and again saw his father.

"ASIM! Where are you going?".

"Asim!?".

"ASIM!?".

He ignored him and went outside eventhough he was yelling his name again and again. His father felt defeated and sat down with a sigh.

He took out his phone and called someone Asim hates the most. Now, he has brought this to himself and it's his fate that this will happen.

He sat inside in his car completely ignoring the fact his father was yelling his name but being him he doesn't listens to anyone.

He drove as fast as he could but carefully so that he shouldn't get in an accident or how would he meet Zoya?

He stopped near a flower shop and thought to buy some flowers for his Zoya as she is just like a flower.

He noticed she wears white most of the time so he brought white lilies for her and kept it on the back seat of the car.

"Finally reached".

He got out of his car and took the bouquet in his one hand and went near the door and rang the bell.

The door opened and it was Zoya who opened the door only to see him leaning on it with a bouquet in his hand.

"Why are you here now?".

"Why? can't I meet my fiancee?". She glared at him.

"I'm not your fiance! Get out of here". She was about to close the door but he stopped it with his other hand.

She pushed it but no use he already came inside pushing it back. She felt defeated but she won't quit in front of him.

"Well the flowers for my lady". He said giving it to her.

She scoffed.

"My lady? Keep these away from me!". She yelled at him backing off.

"What happened!?". He asked.

"I'm allergic to lilies!". She yelled running to the other side.

"Oh shit! He quickly went near the door and  threw then in the dustbin.

He turned around to say.

"I'm sorry I didn't knew".

Zoya smirked in her mind.

She's not allergic to any thing, she just didn't wanted to touch something else given by him. She felt bad that the flowers were wasted but she can't help it.

"Now get lost! Don't come near me".

"Zoya I won't touch you. I was just here to see you nothing else."

"See me? Did I called you!? Are you here to kill me now!?". She snapped at him.

"Why would I kill you?".

She scoffed.

"Who knows huh? If you can rape me..you can kill me".

____________

"Zaheer? Man I can't see you! Where are you?". Ruposh asked on the phone.

"I'm here only look behind you!".

He turned around but couldn't see properly.

"Wear spectacles man! Can't you see me?". Came his brother's voice from the phone.

"I seriously can't see where you are!".

"Behind you!".

"Its been so long me turning around! Are you even here!?".

"I am see behind you".

Ruposh seriously wanted to kick his ass but he kept his calm and asked with a cool tone.

"You're here?".

"I am!".

"You can see me?".

"I can!".

He replied casually didn't knew he got in the trap.

"Tell me what am I wearing?".

The line went silent.

"You're lying, right?". He asked.

He awkwardly laughed and then answered.

"Yea but I'm just going to reach".

He smiled and answered back.

"Come I'm waiting".

Ruposh was really happy to come here for the first time in his life, whereas Asim was taken aback from Zoya's reply.

He couldn't digest what she said.

He accepts the fact he claimed her forcefully but never did he thought of killing her.

He just drove quietly.

Zoya's words ringing in his mind again and again.

It was amazing that Zoya would say less words to him with deepest meaning hidden behind them.

He stopped the his car and came out.

He was happy to see that she didn't removed the ring in her finger only to hear that it got stucked and it's not coming off.

At least he can listen her.

He knows she Hates but at that time he did too and his feelings changed for her and for sure her feelings are also going to change soon.

He knew that what he did was wrong in her perspective but from his perspective it was the best decision made by him.

He can claim her as his.

But

The problem is Ruposh Araiz.

His name just made him boil in anger.

First in college he used to come between in his work and now he's trying to come between zoya and him.

It's not acceptable!

He just can't accept that Zoya chose to marry him.

Ok, he's good looking but not more than him. He's like a man every girl dreams off but this woman is just different from all other living out there.

She's something people won't understand but definitely they are interested to know more about her.

He entered the mansion thinking about her only to get stopped in his tracks.

There sat two families on the sofa, laughing and talking to eachother. His mother serving them coffee.

He gulped.

It can't be!

How can he stand the people he hates the most?

He knows his father did it intentionally.

How can he always kick his happiness?

He never asked for much!

For the first time he asked for Zoya and he denied but now he won't sit like a puppet for him to play with.

He saw the girl sitting over there.

They are here to fix his and sajal's marriage.