59.

Asim

I stared at her sleeping form with a small smile on my lips. I was playing with her hair strand as I kept looking at her. Finally! Finally she's in love with me. The wait was worth it, everything that I did was worth it.

Now, I'll see how that Ruposh is going to take her back from me.

I smiled and leaned back on the bed as Zoya turned her back towards me facing the other side. Now, no one will dare to come in my way. She loves me and I know she can go to any extent for her loved ones. It's been a week since she confessed her love for me. We have been talking, teasing and having fun with eachother.

My smile faded as I thought that she's in love with Farhad.....not Asim Khalid.

Now I'm regretting to pretend that my name is Farhad. I hate that she loves someone who doesn't exist, I want her to love me not someone I'm pretending to be.

I'm not going to tell her the truth, never. What if she came to know the truth and decided to leave me? I can't let it happen. Never.

I had witnessed her almost leaving me but not again, I won't let her go away from me. There are some people who will snatch her away from me.

Mr.Khalid?

Yes, he would but now he wouldn't dare to do it because he knows that if she dies then I die.

Her mother?

I have closed her mouth by just showing her the gun so I'm not really caring about her.

Humna

She got into an accident and I don't think she will do anything after I threatened her.

Humza?

He won't even dare, if he dares to do anything then he knows I'll hurt Humna which he won't be able to see.

Ruposh?

That motherfucker! I know he must be doing everything he could, he's not scared of me and I don't really have anything that I can threaten him with. He loves Zoya and I can't threaten him with her because he knows that I won't dare to hurt her.

"Farhad?". I heard her sleepy voice. I looked at her.

"Yeah? You need something?".

"No, why are you still awake?".

I shrugged off my shoulders.

"Just like that. I couldn't sleep". I answered.

"oh, it's OK. Can you please turn off that lamp? It's disturbing me...". She trailed off because I think she fell asleep.

I turned it off.

I caressed her hair.

The thought of her finding out the truth is eating me up alive, I can't let her find out about it. I can't. I have to do something.

I have only one problem infront of me and that is Ruposh.

Only he's having the capability to actually go against me.