4.

Zoya's Pov

I'm right now sitting beside Humna who's soundly sleeping after crying so much. I still remember how she cried in front of that bloody humza.

I can't believe that he was like that but still I thank allah for saving my sister from that beast.

but

something is not leaving my mind.

"you ruined my reputation. I'll ruin your dignity".

His disgusting words are not leaving my mind and he deserved that slap that I gave him.

"Zoya bahar aao Naina ko tumse kuch baat karni hai". Ammi whispered and I nodded.

(Zoya, come out Naina wants to talk to you.)

I stood up covered her with blanket properly and went out after closing the door.

"Zoya tumne ye acha nhi kiya!". she said while glaring at me.

(Zoya, what you did was wrong)

"what do you mean?". I asked and she showed me her phone and I looked at it.

"Asim khalid son of minister?". I asked her and she nodded.

"You know he can ruin your life in just a second and you slapped him!?". she whisper yell at me.

"Well after all he deserved that! he was the one who made the bet, right?" I made a disgusting face while remembering him.

•••

"mujhe wo ladki chaiye bus!". he yelled and threw the beer bottle.

(I want that girl, that's it!)

"oh yarr calm down, it's not like she has thrown some kind of acid on your face." Kabir said while patting his shoulders.

"Well, the slap was not less than an acid for him". Rishab said while smirking because he was enjoying it.

"it's not the time to joke rishab! I want to know each and everything about that girl". he said while clenching his jaw.

suddenly there was a phone ringing sound and asim picked it up, and yelled out of frustration.

"WHAT!?".

"Is that a way to talk to me!? come home right now! I want to talk to you". his father spoke and he could sense THR anger in his voice.

He didn't say anything and simply ended the call.

"home? seriously?". he whispered while rolling his eyes.

•••

I was eating my food but it's not going to digest anyway, this day was the worst nightmare for Ammi, Humna and me.

"Zoya? kya hua, tum khana kyu ni kha rahi ho?". ammi asked while caressing my hair gently.

(what happened? Why aren't you eating your food)

"kuch nhi ammi, bus Humna ke bare soch rhi thi". I said.

(Nothing ammi, I was thinking about humna)

"koi baat nhi Zoya, pata nhi kis jurm ki mere bachon ko saza mil rhi hai?". she said as her eyes started getting moist.

(It's ok Zoya, I don't know what kind of mistake I did that we're suffering today.)

"ammi don't cry...the person would definitely suffer from his deeds." I said she nodded while making her way to Humna's room.

"Allah sub kuch thik karegen Zoya, don't take stress!". she said to herself while keeping the dishes in the sink.

(God will make everything right)

•••

Asim got in home----I mean house yeah house and the next second  his dad came while glaring at him.

"Yeh main kya sun raha hun!?". He asked with anger.

(What am I hearing!?)

"kya suna apne?". he asked like he didn't seem to know anything.

(what did you hear?)

"don't act innocent in front of me!! I know what happened in the club". he shouted and sat down while placing his fingers on his temple massaging it.

"Tumne kya kiya uss ladki ke sath!?". he asked while looking at him.

(What did you do with that girl?)

"Nothing".

"then did she slapped you just for fun!?  kuch bhi ho ye baat bahar nhi jani chaiye warna meri khursi hath se chali jayegi". he said and started talking to his secretary on his phone.

(Some things should not go out or else my chair will be in danger)

wow after all he still cares about his damn position. well who he was kidding.

"galti kar di usne chukani to padegi". he said while smirking his dad looked at him and he just went away while his dad was calling him again and again.

(She did a mistake, now she needs to pay)

"ASIM!!! "allah ye kuch kar na de".

(Oh god, dont let him do anything)

•••

I can't sleep his words were ringing in my mind again and again.

God what if he did something to me?

no no no he won't?

right?

someone please console me that he won't!?

Thinking this I fell asleep.

•••

S

o how was it?

Leave your thoughts in the comments.

Stay tuned!

Follow @rox_sauras on instagram