6.

4 YEAR's LATER

"Ammi, I can't eat anymore...I'm full!". zoya said as her tummy was full but her mom was showing her love towards her.

"Zoya just one last OK?". She shook her head as no but ended up eating it.

"ok, I'm done and I'm going to work! bye!!!". she said and straight went towards her office.

She works as an graphic designer and an editor at a magazine and she really loves her job more than anyone.

After she slapped him, she never saw him, nor near her house or any call nothing. If he wanted to take revenge, he could have taken it easily because he is the minister's son but still he didn't do anything.

She was getting scared for nothing, and on the other hand naina was scaring her even more by telling her imagination about him.

suddenly her phone rang and it showed siya on it so she quickly picked it up.

"Hello?".

"what hello? come fast or else boss would be shouting and she would hurt her vocal cords".

"ok just 5 minutes I'm coming by the cab".

"OK come fast bye".

"bye".

•••

"4 saal. 4 saal wait kiya maine uski zindagi barbaad karne ke liye or tujhe lag raha hai ki main use aise hi chodh dunga?". he chuckled.

"So what are you thinking?". Rishan asked while gulping the wine in his glass.

"just wait and watch. she thinks herself as a queen, right? it would not take a second for me to break that little attitude which she has but you know........it's not fun to do that so I'm thinking something else."

"That's what I asked what are you thinking?"

"And I'm saying again that just wait and watch". he said while rotating the paper weight on his table.

•••

"You know it's so stressful to be a graphic designer". siya said while stretching arms.

"I know it's really creative of you too". zoya said.

"So is your sister fine? ".

"of course, she is doing a job in kolkata right now and I'm really happy for her that she got over it".

"Thank god, and yea what about that minister's son?".

"I don't know. it's been 4 years since that day he didn't tried to hurt me or my family. I think he got his lesson".

"Chl get over it na, see humna is also working outside and now it's you who has to work for her mom and herself."

"I know, But still the thing is eating my head that he didn't did anything."

"It's OK, to feel like that after these things."