11.

She was struggling hard to get out of his grip but couldn't. He was more stronger than her physically. Why has god made men physically powerful but not women.

She was thrown on his bed forcefully and she tried to back off but he pulled her ankle and hovered over her while glaring at her.

"Leave me--".

"SHUT UP!!".

His loud raging voice made her flinch and he smirked while removing her dupatta and tying her hands with it on the headboard.

He leaned in and...

"NO!!!!". She jerked up from her not so peaceful sleep.

That day----no nightmare again came as a dream in her mind and she had an panic attack in sleep.

Her Ammi looked at her worryingly.

She got unconscious after he left.

She's getting up after 2 hours.

"Zoya beta, drink water". She forward the glass of water near her mouth and she drank it.

She saw Humna was there too and she looked at her with her broken eyes.

Humna couldn't keep it in her mouth and said.

"I told you right? it's ok? you could have slapped Humza but why did you slapped Asim? I know he was the one who won that damn bet but he wasn't the one who told him to keep the bet. Humza was at total fault zoya".

"I don't care about it! If he was the one who kept the bet or not! I want my justice! you're saying I slapped him and that was not right! but he...he raped me Humna. he raped me!". she shouted the last line and ended up crying again.

"So just cry zoya, what else you can do!? you're not the same girl from back then Zoya. you're not! Just look at yourself again. you're not the same fearless, pride, girl. you just look like a broken person. just like the vase which can break in just a second." she said and Aoya looked at her while whipping her tears.

"You're forgetting that a broken vase piece is dangerous too."

"I know. I know it clearly. And if it is dangerous. show him not me."

"I will have my justice. I don't care even if I die". Zoya said while standing up.

"Zoya, are you mad!? He has left you alive that's enough! I don't want my children to be in danger.

"Ammi, as I already said I'm not going to give up even if I die". she said and made her way towards her room finding something.

"Humna you shouldn't have said that!". she scolded her.

"So what do you want me to do mom? sit here and watch my sister go in depression. have panic attacks in her sleep or when she's awake? I came here to tell about my job and I'm shifting in kolkata. I don't want my sister to suffer this way ammi. She deserves better. not this. she needs to stand up for herself. someone will not come and say go fight for yourself".

"Humna, you're not understanding".

"I'm understanding everything ammi. I know you're just scared that what if he did something to me or to zoya again but ammi why should we be scared? When we know Allah is always with right not with wrong. maybe zoya can get the justice if allah wants." she said while looking at her mom with hope.

"It's easy for you to say humna, but I know how hard it is".

•••

"You don't have any shame right!?". His dad came inside as he was whistling looking at his laptop.

"I'm asking something from you asim!".

"What did I do!? Didn't you said I'm like you? I'm showing it!". he said while looking over to his shoulder.

"Are you in your sense!!?".

"No, I'm not!! and it's just because of you". he said while turning around.

"Why the hell do you always put all your blames on me!?".

"Like you don't know." he got up and made his way towards him whole standing at a good distance he said.

"You remember the times when you always blamed every single thing on ammi. you blamed her for everything wrong that happened in your life and that happened because of you. you were the reason for your own damage. Ammi tried to do every single thing for you. that one say you'll love me...love her. but what you did? you left her."

"It's not for money that you think I am staying with you. it's because of ammi. I don't care about your Money.....i just want her back! ". he said and turned his back to him.

"Asim....Out of the topic baat mat karo! aur jo tumne kiya hai na wo koi choti si baat nahi hai ki bus 2 minute mein chali jaye!".

He will never understand. he thought.

"Aur jahan tak baat rahi us ladki ki..main use khud sambhal lunga".

•••

"I'm planning to take Zoya with me". Humna said as she kept her clothes in the bag.

"And do you think she'll be safe there?".

"Of course ammi! why not?".

"It's not a big deal for him to find her. Zoya has already reported the police. He even came out and now she's in more danger. that's why I was not going to the police."

"Can you tell me a good reason behind not going to the police?...." She asked but after getting no response she again said.

"You have no answer, right? because deep in your heart somewhere you also think that she did right by reporting the police.".

"But Humna I don't want you also to be in danger. You also know what politician's children are really like. What is the real intention behind there innocent face we also don't know."

"Ammi everyone will die one day right? then atleast let her live peacefully with me". She said while ignoring her past sentence.

"I'm taking her with me that's it!".

"But I'm not going with you".

The voice made them turn around and look at the door. There stood zoya with a determined expression. She walked towards humna and said.

"You're right that everyone has to die one day. That's why I'm staying here to see that person die every second in front of me".

"Zoya....you are not understanding. Nothing will happen if we stay here and protest against him. You went to the police right?..did anything happend? no Right?...then how can you think you'll get justice this time? huh?. He has everything under his foot. Fame, Power, Money every single thing. It's not easy to get your justice".

"But it's not impossible".

"Zoya, God is not with us this time".

"Pehle bhi kaha tha abbhi kahungi". She said.

(Earlier also I said)

"Mera khuda meri mohabbat hai aur meri Mohabbat hi mera insaaf karegi".

•••

So how was it?

Stay tuned!

Follow me on instagram, link in bio.