19.

She sat down with a thud.

The situation is getting worse. he exactly knows what Zoya is thinking to do. he knows she's planning to ruin the elections so that his father doesn't get a chance to win the elections as people will get the news of what his own blood did.

but

it's not possible for her to do it.

what now?

She failed?

she can imagine him laughing like a maniac. she can hear his taunts. she can hear him calling her a weak girl.

'You're just a weak girl'.

'you're nothing zoya'.

'Nothing'.

"NO!!". and she got up from her bed.

"I-I I won't let him laugh at me again! I don't want him to see a weak Zoya. I don't want him to roam around freely like that!". and she lost it.

She sat on her knees and cried.

"Ya Allah, how should I make him regret his doings? how can I see him laughing as he destroyed my life." she was crying bright tears feeling the night sky.

"No don't cry Zoya. if you did it again you gonna lose your anger and the evil will again win in this cruel world". she said while wiping off her tears.

She took her phone and called Naina.

"Naina? did you got some information?".

"Not yet. He's really smart. he's 2 steps ahead of us".

"That is the real issue. I don't understand how come he knows about everything we are planning". The frustration can be felt from the tone of her voice.

"Zoya, I know how he knows every single thing. Just open the door of your home."

"Why?".

"Just do as I say." and she got up from her bed and went near the door and opened it.

"What are you doing here?". She asked in confusion.

"I'll tell you that later". she said while coming inside.

"But Naina we were already talking on the phone."

"Yes I know now give your phone to me". and she switched off both the phones.

"Why are you switching it off?".

"is your sister and mom home?".

"No".

"Good". and she sat down on the sofa.

"Naina now tell". she asked being curious.

"Zoya now listen carefully. Asim is listening our every single word".

"What?".

"Yes, I guess when we are calling eachother he is listening what we are talking on phone. that's why I came here".

"But what now?". she asked.

"Zoya we have to continue the plan. We can't just sit here scared because of him".

"I know but how we can proceed the plan if he is knows our every single move."

"That's why Zoya, there's a little change in our plan."

"What?".

"We have to make our plans by meeting each other and phones should be away from us".

"That means we should meet at places Like café or something?".

"No Zoya, you might not know but his men are following you. I have even some of them but never told you about it cause I thought you will be scared".

"What's the plan Naina?".

"To make Asim Khalid regret his whole life".

"He will regret living in this generation".

"He will beg god to kill him".

"He will pay for what he did".

Suddenly a knock disturbed the conversation making them tensed up for a moment.

•••

A man sitting in his office room turned everyone's attention to him.

"Listen to me everyone".

"Find that girl anyhow. The elections are near and I don't want another burden on myself". He said and his men looked at him and one of them asked.

"Sir, we know where she lives. What you want us do?".

"Kill her".

suddenly the door burst opens revealing an Angry Asim. He looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"DON'T DARE TO THINK OF EVEN TOUCHING HER!". he yelled.

"ASIM! keep your voice down".

By understanding the situation all the men went out leaving the father and son alone in the office room in a high tensed surroundings.

"What do you think of yourself Asim? Don't forget what you're living I'm paying for it".

"Then stop paying! I never asked you to pay me anything! You were the one who brought me here. I never said give me this life!".

"Don't talk like that! Why you came here!?". he asked.

"Leave zoya alone".

His one sentence made him confused.

"You were the one who brought her in this and I don't keep people who are useless in my work".

"She's not useless!".

"Forget it Asim! I'm gonna handle everything!".

"No! I can handle everything on my own."

"Asim now don't argue and go back!".  he snapped at him.

"First say you won't do anything Zoya".

"What?".

"You heard me".

"I'm not here to listen you." He said but his tone never changed.

"Before zoya does anything stupid I'm gonna ruin your elections". And he looked at him.

He knows what type of a man Asim is. Once he says something he will do that at any cost. He can do anything whether it's for strangers or loved ones. This time he kept quite for a minute and then spoke.

"Ok I won't do anything to her". he said but was hesitant.

"You better not."

"Why are you trying to stop me from doing anything to her? You hate her right?". and he looked at him.

"You're No one to decide whether she lives or dies". and his father scoffed.

"Says the one who made a living dead soul".

"Yes, I ruined her that's why I'm the only one who has every right on her."

"Whether she lives or dies I will decide."

"She eats or not I will decide".

"She cries or laugh I will decide".

"She will love someone or not I will decide".

•••

So how was it?

Fill the comment section with your thoughts.

Follow me on instagram.

🔗 link in bio