15.

There was a knock on the door. Zoya was washing the dishes and Humna was writing something from past few minutes. So zoya yelled from the kitchen.

"HUMNA!! SEE WHO's THERE I'M WASHING THE DISHES!".

"Yea!! I'm going!!!".

She yelled back and got up from her chair and went near the door. She held the door knob and turned it to open the door.

But

The moment she opened it.

She went pale.

"Humza?". she whispered.

He looked at her without any emotions in his eyes. She looked at him tears forming in her eyes but she remembered what he did to her and because of him what happened.

"What are you doing here!?". She yelled.

Zoya heard it and with a confused expression she washed her hands and came out.

"what happened?". she said while coming towards her.

She looked towards the door where Humna was looking. But as soon she saw him her face drained all the colours.

"You?".

A smirk made its way up to his lips.

"What are you two doing at our home!?". Zoya asked with rage filled in her voice.

"It's really sad that you guys won't welcome us". He said with a fake sad expression.

"We don't welcome people like you at our home!". Humna said while glaring at Humza.

He walked near zoya and stood close to her.

"Kaha tha na. Ruk jao, warna I have my ways". he said and she wanted to slap him right there on the spot.

(I told you. stop right there or else I have my ways.)

Without wasting any other minute they both came inside the room and sat down in the living room.

Zoya was about to go and yell at him for coming inside but she was stopped by Humna.

"Zoya! don't create any other problem. Ammi is not here and we are alone at home just remember that." she whispered.

she just nodded.

"What do you want!?". she asked him who was sitting with his both legs on the table.

"Tsk. see I told you come and talk to me but your ego is really huge."

Asim Khalid.

She just hated him to the core.

"Do you really think that I would even like to hear what you were going to talk about."

"No, I know you hate it but what can I do. You've done something that you shouldn't".

by now she knew what he was talking about.

"Now say! what you want to talk about!?". she said.

"Just take your case back. Nothing else".

"And what made you think that I'll do it?".

"You're really stubborn!". he said while getting up.

"Yes I am and I love it how your image is being destroyed in public!". she said as she crossed her arms till her chest.

He walked near her.

"Do you think I'm mad!? huh!? that you will sit here and enjoy and I will just watch!".

"Yes just sit there and watch because I know you will not sit in jail so just see your image getting destroyed". and he pointed the gun a her forhead.

Humna widen her eyes. But zoya didn't even have a inch of fear in her eyes instead she scoffed.

"Asim! please Dont do anything to her!". she said while coming forward.

"Stop there!!". he shouted at her and she stopped and he again looked at Zoya.

"Agar zinda rehna chahti ho to case vapas lelo!". He said as he glared at her.

(If you want to live then take your case back!)

She scoffed.

"You know what you are a coward". she said as he tilted his head in disbelief.

"Watch your pretty mouth girl!".

"Yes it's a truth. If you're a man keep your bodyguards and these guns at your home and then go outside. but you know what? even a single thought of going out without these security scares you because you know you're nothing without the security and your dad. you're nothing."

He got silent.

He observed her every single word.

but

she was right.

He was nothing without his father.

without the guns.

without the security.

"This is not called respect!".

"this is called fear Mr. Asim Khalid!!". she said.

And she spoke his name for the first time.

The way his name rolled off her tongue made him forget everything and just focus on her.

"Do you even know who you are talking to!?". he hissed at her.

"Yes and I confidently answer that I am talking to ASIM KHALID!!!". she said with the same attitude he hated.

but now

He loves it.

•••

So how was it?

Fill the comment section with your thoughts.

follow me on instagram

Link in bio 🔗