33.

Ruposh sat on his chair with a file and started observing it carefully. He rubbed his temple and with a sigh and he kept the file back in the drawer.

He leaned back on his chair and stared at the ceiling with a smile.

What more could Allah give him? He gave him such a beautiful soul to spend his life with.

Zoya qureshi.

Just like her name she is,

Beautiful.

He was furious when he got to know what happened with her. He wanted to encounter him on the spot but he just couldn't  as everything stopped him.

Zoya told him to just stay away from him. He can do anything, he's a psycho.

And his heart fluttered when she said that she didn't wanted to lose her loved ones.

He just can't forget how she looked into her eyes. He wanted to get drowned into them the second he saw her.

But

He wants to get a hold on Asim khalid.

Dude! How can he forget him!?

That guy was such a headache to him.

But now he crossed his limits.

Now he only has one person to protect and that is Zoya. He can't let anything else happen to her.

He is right now in Noida and he'll be going to delhi in 3 days. He wants to marry her and she wants to marry him too then what's the problem?

Ofcourse Asim Khaild is the problem!

He's dying to see Zoya face to face he's sure that she will be more beautiful than she already looked in the picture.

"She's so beautiful, right?". His grandma said looking at her picture.

"Hmm, she is".

"Now I now why you fell for her the second you saw her pictures." She said as she slides her finger on the screen to see her next picture.

"That's right...I love her".

She smiled hearing it.

"But what I think is that she doesn't love me". He said with a sad smile.

She chuckled and shook her head.

"Nikah ke baad larki ko to tumhe pasand karna padega hain na?".

(After marriage the girl has to like you, isn't it right?)

"Hmmm, it is but she can like me not love me". She kept the phone back and sat near his chair and held his hand.

"If you'll think like she would never love you..she will never, but if you think she'll love..she will".

He smiled and kept his head on her shoulder.

"My child, what happened? You look tensed". She said caressing his hair.

"I'm not tensed....just nervous".

______________

Humna sat on the chair and clenched her dress even more tightly. she didn't had the courage to look up just like her brave sister Zoya.

"Glad you gave me your 5 minutes".

She held her breath and nodded.

"Aapko k-kya baat karni thi?". She asked.

(What d-do you wanted to talk about?)

"Please call me Asim".

"A-asim what did you wanted to talk about?".

"Nothing much I just want your sister's hand".

She looked up at him and said.

"I can't do a-anything in that".

"WHY!?". He slammed his hand on the table.

She flinched and he sighed.

'Humna you know me, right?". He asked and she suddenly got a flashback of that day when he came at her home.

He pulled zoya while holding her elbow making her stand close to him.

"Asim!". They both shouted from back.

"SHUT UP!!". He yelled while looking at them and looked towards glaring at zoya who was already glaring at him.

"Kya bola? KYA BOLA!?". He yelled at her.

(What did you say? WHAT DID YOU SAY!?)

"AMMI PAPERS SIGN NAHI KARENGI!!!". She yelled back.

(AMMI WON'T SIGN THE PAPERS!!!)

"or what? huh?".

"ASIM PLEASE LEAVE HER!". they both yelled

He left her with a jerk.

"ACHA THIK HAI!!! CHOD DIYA TUMHARI BETI KO!!!". He yelled.

(OK THEN!!! I'M LEAVING HER!!!)

" I won't touch her". He said while breathing heavily.

"But".

"Kuch na kuch to karna padega na? huh?". He suddenly loaded the gun and pointed towards zoya.

(I have to do something right?)

Her eyes got moist but she held back her tears and said.

"Zoya will die but she'll never say yes to you".

He felt like killing her sister for saying that but he controlled himself and in a calm tone he said.

"You mean to say she will never say yes to me?".

She was hesitated a bit but still nodded.

"Hmmm...I guess it's because of that guy...what's his name? Ummm Ya! Ruposh". A chill ran down her spine when he took his name.

An evil smirk formed on the side of his lips.

"Asim please don't do anything to them..after so many months I have seen happiness in my family. Please dont snatch it". She said while joining her hands.

She hated it.

She didn't wanted to come here but he threatened her that he will kill zaheer. If zoya would come to know about this she won't hesitate to humiliate him again.

"Humna what is the problem? Huh? If you want something tell me I'm ready to give but in exchange I want your sister".

"What?". She shook her head and said.

"Asim main apni behan ka samjhota nahi kar sakti".

(Asim I'm not here to make a deal about my sister.)

He looked irritated and frustrated by her now.

Both of them are same!

Dramatic!

"Tum done behen'e kahin se sikh kar Aati ho? Aisi baatein karna?".

(You two sister go to learn somewhere? For talking like this?)

"Asim I'm sorry I can't do anything in this". She said and got up from her chair and turned around to go.

Suddenly she heard something fell down which made her turn around. Asim has kicked the small table making it fall and the glass cover which was on top of it was shattered into pieces by now.

He came towards her making her step back in fear.

She clutched her handbag tightly and she was stopped as the wall was behind her.

"A-asim see I---". He interrupted.

"Where is he?". He asked and she looked confused.

"What?". She whispered.

"I ASKED WHERE IS RUPOSH ARAIZ!?". he yelled as he slammed his hand just beside her head making her flinch.