27.

Zoya, Naina, Humna and her ammi sat in the dinning room eating the breakfast which she prepared for them. Naina and humna were talking about there day today life and zoya sat there quietly eating food.

Her mom found it a little weird. In the morning she was all happy and cheered up but now suddenly her behaviour became opposite to what it was few minutes back.

"Naina, let's go to market!". and she choked her food.

"Are you mad!?". she whispered in her ear.

"I want to go".

"Don't you know he is finding you". She again whispered.

"I know that's why I am going."

"But zoya--". she interrupts her.

"You're coming or I should go alone?". she whispered.

"OK, I'm gonna come". she said while giving up.

Zoya is stubborn as hell!

I won't let him win this time!

They went straight inside her room and naina looked at her after she closed the door.

"You're Ammi won't let you go out". She said.

"Who said we're going out". she shrugged.

"What?".

"We're sneaking out".

"Are you mad!?".

"Yes, any doubts. now listen to me carefully........".

"Zoya, do you think that's gonna work?"

"Do we have any other option?". she asked folding her hands near her chest.

"OK but how?".

"We just have to go to market, that's it".

"But what if he found you?".

"Naina we're going to cover our faces with our dupatta".

"Now come let's go". she said going towards the window.

"But what if we fell down". she looked at her and rolled her eyes.

It's not even that high.

They both came out from the backdoor and covered the face with the dupatta. There eyes were only visible and they walked towards the market.

Zoya knows she can't stay hidden from him now. he might know where she is living by now but what was scaring her the most was.

why he is trying to find me?

He wanted her to go away from his life and she did but why is he back now? Hmm. let's find out.

Walking in the street market was much safer than in a mall as people are filled here and even if his men are roaming here they would not be able to see them clearly.

"Zoya". naina's voice came out as if it was a whisper.

"what?". she stopped and looked at her who was looking infront.

"Asim's jeep". this made zoya turn around her face to look at where she was looking.

"There he stood leaning against the bonnet of his jeep. Talking to someone on his phone.

"Now what!?". she whisper yelled.

"Come with me". she said and hurriedly pulled her inside the valley running with her.

"Why are we running!?". Naina asked while matching the pace with her.

"I'll tell afterwards". She replied and ran with her.

There steps came to a sudden halt when they saw his men standing there talking to eachother. they looked at eachother and then walked through another way.

zoya walked looking behind to make sure they are not following her. naina was ahead and suddenly zoya bumped into her as she stood still.

Not even a single movement.

"Naina---". Zoya's voice stopped as her gaze met with a person standing in front of them leaning against the wall.

His head slowly turned towards them and a sinister smirk made it's way up to his lips. Zoya hitched as she stumbled back, naina looked at her.

Oh No!

Her dupatta got loose!

"Zoya bohot hua yeh luka chupi ka khel". He said getting back to his position.

(Zoya it's enough of your hide and seek)

"What did you think huh?that if you'll change your name and live here than I won't come to know where you are?". He said but she didn't answered.

He sighed.

He walked towards her while saying.

"Ok I'll straight come to the point". He said and she listened while looking at him.

"I want you to be with me".

She had a sudden urge to slap him again but she kept it cool.

"I guess that slap wasn't enough for you". He smiled.

"Main tadap raha that tumahri yeh awaz sun ne ke liye".

(I was longing to hear your voice)

"Well, I guess your this friend told you everything and I don't need to explain more".

She was confused.

"Explain?".

"Oh so she didn't tell? Very good. Now I can say everything I want to".

"Why are you doing all this huh? Do you ever realiz----". He interrupts her.

"I realized that I love you".

"What?". She whispered.

"You heard me that I love you".

She started laughing making naina and him confuse.

"Love? Wow just wow! First make a bet on an innocent girl and then rape her younger sister then give her threats and then say I love you". She said while clapping.

"I Want to marry you simple".

"Is it a joke?".

"Zoya it's not a joke". He said with a serious expression.

"IT IS A JOKE! What do you think me as huh!? Your property or what!? Listen this one thing that You can never be a part of my life.

Life is not a movie! That do whatever you want and then just say sorry or I love you and the problem would be finished".

She finished and breathed hard as she said it all in one go.

He sighed and said.

"Zoya I wasn't asking for your permission". Her face turned to him who smirked.

"I was informing you".