58.

It's been a week.

A week since she's locked in there.

I should go and see her.

Asim thought and got up from his bed. He was restless, he wanted to see her so bad but because of her little attitude he couldn't. He didn't wanted to be harsh on her but she's always forcing him to do that to her.

He slowly unlocked the door with the keys and opened it, he came inside and found her looking at the night sky. He took steps forward and sat just beside her.

"I'm sorry". After a minute she said and his face turned towards hers.

"I should have believed you".

He felt really amused because Zoya would never apologize but this time she did. Her face turned to his.

Her face looked pale, eyes red, and her hair was messed up. She must have cried thinking of something.

"It's OK Zoya, At least you got that in your mind".

She nodded.

"Then why don't you take me to my family?".

He stayed silent.

"Why don't you?".

"I can't Zoya, We can't go there now. I will take you there once everything is fine". He said and leaned back on the wall.

"What do you mean?".

"Forget it".

"Farhad...are you trying to hide something from me?".

He looked at her.

He gulped and shook his head.

"Why would I?".

"Okay".

He stared at her in surprise.

Did she just refuse to argue back?

Zoya did that?

Zoya!?

"Why are you staring at me like that?". She asked him.

"Ahh....nothing".

"Hmm".

"Farhad...I want to tell you something".

"What?".

"I was planning to tell this since so long but just couldn't and after last week's argument..I just didn't had the courage to speak up to you about it".

"About what Zoya?".

"Us....about us". She whispered.

"About us?". He breathed.

"Yeah....I don't know why I'm feeling so awkward even though you're my fiance and I just...I don't know how but yeah".

"Zoya..I don't understand a single word you saying". He said in confusion.

"I know, it's just....I don't know why I'm feeling so awkward".

"Why? What's wrong?". He asked and raised his hand up to touch her forehead with the back of his palm.

"You don't have fever or something. What's wrong?".

She rolled her eyes and said.

"I said I'm feeling awkward not sick".

"So, what do you want to say?".

She looked down at her hands which were clenching and unclenching.

"Zoya, you're scaring me. What's wrong? Tell me". He asked her and she looked up to him.