56.

The TV'S remote was in her hand and she was just changing the channels again and again. She was trying to distract herself from the burden and feeling she felt after what he asked her about.

Marry me.

It didn't felt like he asked but ordered her. His voice felt so dominating like he was trying to control her. She knows something is there about him that she doesn't know or he doesn't want her to know.

She turns off the TV as there was nothing much interesting for her to see. She picked up the newspaper to read the fresh news of this morning. She skipped to the next page.

Suddenly when she was about to turn to the next page the paper was snatched from her hands making her look towards Asim who was looking a little tensed.

"What's wrong farhad?". He looked at her and smiled while he sat beside her.

"Well, let's go somewhere".

"where?".

"say less and get ready. We're going".

He said and she hesitantly nodded with a small smile.

"Now go and get ready". He said and she got up and went in her room upstairs to get ready. Asim sighed in relief once he had the newspaper in his hand.

Thank god! She didn't saw my picture in it. What the hell is wrong with media? Why are they so tensed if I'm not supporting my father. I'm with my love, enjoying the time.

After 15 minutes he heard the sweet sound of anklets coming towards him. He turned around and she walked in front of him wearing a beautiful white organza Saree with pink flowers printed on it.

She came in front of him as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. He suddenly pulled her close to him by holding her waist as he whispered in her ear.

"One day you'll be the death of me, dear".

She didn't felt right. She didn't know why but she felt uncomfortable. Suddenly her head starting hurting a little bit. A memory flashed in front of her.

"Leave me---".

"SHUT UP".

Suddenly she pulled herself back and said.

"We should get going, we must be getting late".

He smiled and nodded.

They made there way towards the car and once they reached, he opened the car's door for her and she smiled at it awkwardly but sat down. He too quickly sat in the car and started driving.

Zoya didn't know why but she didn't felt right. She was having an unpleasant feeling in her heart. She wanted to trust him but wasn't sure if she wants to or not.

Soon, they reached an expensive restaurant. He quickly got down and came to her side to open the door and she softly smiled. He closed the door and they went inside.

They reached towards a table reserved by him for them. He pulled the chair for and she smiled hesitantly and sat. She didn't want him to do all this. Even if he was her fiancee she wasn't feeling good.
Not at all.

They soon ordered the lunch.

The clinking of forks on plate sounded hollow to Zoya. Asim chatted amiably about the weather, the food, even a stray cat that wandered past the restaurant window.

"It looks cute though".

But his words struck Zoya like pebbles against armor. Her senses were on high alert, every muscle coiled tight.