2.

The night was dark but beautiful because the stars and the moon were shining but Zoya couldn't sleep, because something was eating her head that something bad will happen but shrugging it off she tried to sleep but couldn't, So she got up from her bed and went straight to the terrace as its only the place which gives her peace.

As she reached there, she breathes in and out, to take out the bad feeling from her heart but just couldn't.

"Why the hell, I'm feeling like something is wrong?". She talked to herself.

She continues do roam around here and there, when she was tired and sleepy she went to her room and slept.

•••

Next day

"Mr.Khalid!!!!!!." Asim shouted as he reached his house, yeah house because this place is not capable of being called as home.

"Why the hell are you shouting in early morning Asim!? and where the hell were you whole night!?". His father asked him being frustrated.

"Who the hell, gave you permission to decide whom I will marry Mr.Khalid!?." Asim yelled at his dad.

"Keep your voice down Asim!!!". He warned.

"Why should I? When you deserve it!!!". He snapped.

"Asim, first of all sajal is nice girl, she'll keep you happy and 2nd----". Before he can speak he interrupted.

"that you'll get your profit!!." He said while clenching his fist.

"It's not that."

"of course, it is! You want me to marry that sajal because she is the the daughter of Aamir Hassan !! Right!?." he said, his dad was stunned but he didn't showed instead he said.

"Whatever the reason is, but my decision will never change,you will marry sajal, that's it!!". He strictly said.

He was about to go when he spoke.

"then listen my decision too Mr.Khalid that I.will.never.marry.the.girl of.your.choice." he said as his dad turned to him while glaring as he just smirked and left.

•••

They were happy but didn't knew it's the calmness before the storm. She was getting ready for her sisters engamemt. and her sister was already dreaming how her Prince Charming will come and take her away for her family to start their life.

"Oh, The engagement is going to start, when will you get ready?". Zoya said as she was looking at her sister who was watching herself in the mirror.

"Ah, it's just done!".

"when is it done!? Come fast!". She whined.

"Let's go, how I'm looking!?". Humna asked.

"Not better than me." zoya said.

"Zoya!!!".

"OK, you're looking like a angel right now". she said as her sister smiled.

Soon they reached and Humna couldn't take her eyes off to her groom, who was looking just as charming prince she dreamed of.

"Walk now, you're stunned seeing him what will you do on your wedding night." she teased as humna glared at her.

"My daughters are looking so beautiful!." her mom exclaimed seeing them.

Humna smiled and hugged her.

"what about me!?". Zoya asked as her mom chuckled and replied.

"you too!!!". She said and hugged her too.

She turned around to find Humza seeing Humna while smirking, which she didn't liked, she didn't knew why but she didn't liked, Whenever Humza teased her sister while smirking she didn't feel wrong but today she can sense something is truly wrong.

"Why do I feel like he's planning something?". She thought to herself but shrugged it off as she thought it's normal.

But it was not.

The ceremony started and they both exchanged rings. As everyone cheered for the beautiful couple. But she was not that happy, she thinks that something's wrong.

She sat at a table a little far from them and started thinking if something could be wrong.

"What happened Zoya?". Suddenly her friend Naina popped up.

"Nothing yaar, just having a feeling that something's wrong." she replied.

"Yaar everyone has that feeling before some events, it's just a feeling nothing else ignore it." she casually said.

"You're right, I should not over think....lets go to eat pani puri it's our favorite." she said with a smile and they went to eat.

•••

He was taking a warm shower to free up his mind but couldn't, the water was continuesly dripping on his head, but he was just thinking a way to get out of this marriage thing and all. How could he marry someone he doesn't want to? How could his own dad think of it? Well, who was he kidding? His dad and will care for him......NEVER!!

He got out of the shower while wearing his casuals and drying his hair with a towel.

He sat on his comfortable bed and again started thinking about marriage bullshit and all but suddenly his friend called him, he saw the caller ID and picked up the phone.

"what now?." he asked while being annoyed.

"Be ready to lose Asim, he's going to win the bet."

"what!?".

"yup, it's going to complete in just some time, and be ready with 15 lakhs". He said and hung up the call.

"Hey wait---". Before he could say anything the line went dead.

He hurriedly dialed Rishab's no. , after 5 rings he picked up in his sleepy voice.

"who's death has come!?".

"your death, idiot!!!". He snapped.

"Asim!? What happened!?". He asked.

"he's going to win the bet, do something." he said.

"so what? His loss, he will lose the perfect match for him and also his family would be disappointed." he said and hung up.

For a moment, he thought, he just need to give money right? So, he will give him and also there is his loss more than him, so it's easy. He was getting panic for nothing.

"Well, he's correct if he won than what, he will lose his family." he said while shrugging off and went back to sleep.

•••

"just spent some more hours with your family Humna, then your prince will take you away forever." her friend said.

"I know, but no-one can take my heart away from my family." she said.

"Hmm, so any plans for first night?". Her friend said while smirking.

"Shut up!". She said while hitting her shoulder's. As they laughed it off.

They were really happy, but didn't knew there beautiful smiles are going to turn into ugly cries, which no one can stop.

•••

So how was it?

Why is Zoya feeling uneasy?

What is the bet?

Any predictions?

Leave your thoughts in the comments.

Follow @rox_sauras on instagram