5.

Sitting in his royal room reading someone's special file again and again and again.

Name: Zoya qureshiAge: 20Mother: Hania qureshiFather: Amir qureshi Siblings: Hamna qureshistudying at XYZ collegeFinancial status: Middle class

Name: Zoya qureshi
Age: 20
Mother: Hania qureshi
Father: Amir qureshi
Siblings: Hamna qureshi
studying at XYZ college
Financial status: Middle class.
Works at VKOOK Café

Monthly income: Rs.15,500
More information: Her dad is no more,he was a retired Army man...............more.

"Zoya zoya zoya....bus kuch time ke liye jitne maze karne hai kar lo phir to tumhe pata chalega ki Asim cheez kya hai". he said while playing the paper weight on the table.

(Just have fun for some more time and then you'll see what Asim really is.)

"20 years that means she's probably a Virgin". Rishan said while looking at the same file and rolling eyes.

"Hmm, and I'll not repeat again that if she doesn't apologize to me in next 4 days I swear I'll cut your throat of Humza!". he said while glaring at him.

"Why are you saying that to me?".

"Because you're the only one who caused all this!".

"Don't forget you were the who made the bet." he reminded him and recived a glare which he returned.

"Don't fight dude!! What are you thinking asim?".

"Something risky and fun".

•••

"Tu bekar mein tension le ri hai naina! abey tujhe pata yeh aise sharab ke nashe mein pata nhi kya kya karte hain aur phir hum logo ko sehen karn padta hai!

(You're taking stress for no reason naina! you know right people do things being drunk and then we people have to suffer)

"Don't worry he would forget it... it's a good lesson for him." she said because she didn't want anyone to worry for her when she can protect herself.

while she was saying she looked calm but she didn't knew how messed up she was thinking inside her mind.

"Baat wo nhi hai zoya, tujhe use marna nhi chaiye tha but you could have slapped Hamza." naina said.

(It's not that zoya, you should have slapped him)

"Don't be so tensed yarr, I'm not that much serious about it and it's like I'm not going to----". she was cut off by her phone ringing she excused herself to pick up that unknown number.

"Hello?".

"Ah Zoya, it's me Humza". the awkwardness was visible in in his voice.

"You're such a shameless man! tumne meri behen ko dhokha diya aur phir bhi tum me sharm naam ki cheez nhi hai na!". she said but the anger was visible in her voice.

(You betrayed my sister and you're still not having any shame.)

"See zoya, I don't give a shit about you and your sister. ok?". he said and she rolled her eyes.

"Then why the hell you called me!?".

"Apologize to Asim".

•••

"SHE REALLY SAID THAT!?". Rishan yelled and Humza awkwardly nodded.

"I'll not apologize to that moron!!! jerk! idiot! if he would do something again like that I swear I'll again slap him but this time infront of his mom and dad!!!". Kabir mimicked the way zoya said it.

"Don't yell idiot! If Asim----". he was cut of by him.

"That means she not going to apologize, right?....hmm OK. I'll do it in my way."

•••

Humna was sitting quietly eating her food and zoya was watching her sister who was not less than a dead soul.

"Humna, I'll be clear. If you wanna cry over that idiot then cry! because that man never deserved you? and you still want him?". she asked her in anger.

"It's not like that zoya, I loved him....at a point he became my everything but just then my dreams shattered and what do you want me to do? to get over it, right? it's not that easy..... I need time to erase him from my memory." she said and took her dishes to the kitchen.

"Allah aap hi kuch rasta nikalo". zoya sighed heavily and made her way to her room for studying."

(God please find some way.)

•••

"Asim dekh ab tujhe allah bhi ye nikah karne se nhi rok sakta." rishan said while comfortably laying down on his bed.

(Do what ever you want but even god cannot stop this marriage.)

"Tera matlab kya hai? ki main us sajal se nikah kar lun?.....my father is trying to sell me off for his profit!". he hissed on him.

(what do you mean? to marry that sajal?)

"I know and just think agar tu kuch dino ke liye bahar chala jaye I mean to say sneak without telling someone."

(Just go hang out.)

"Aur tujhe kya lagta hai kisi ko pata nhi chalega!? he's a God damn MINISTER!!! he can know where I am in just a second." he said while rolling his eyes.

(if you think he'll not get to know.)

"Are tu aisa kar na. ki... haan tu apne Ab----I mean father, tell him what you always say." He went quiet and thought for some time and said.

"OK, done!". he said and smirked at his thought.

•••

"Ammi!!!!! I'm going to college!!". zoya said while hurriedly setting her hair.

"Zoya ghar jaldi---".

"Haan haan ammi pata hai...Ghar jaldi a jana aur kisi anjan se bat mat karna..ok". she kissed her mom's forhead and went running.

(Ya mom, that come home early, don't talk to strangers.)

"Aree dhyan se!!".

(Be careful!)

"Byeee!!!!".

•••

So how was it?

Share your thoughts.

Stay tuned!

Follow @rox_sauras on instagram