3.

Today was the day when her sister is going to be of someone else and she'll leave there home, she was sad but happy that finally her sister is going to get married.

"hello?". She got out of her trance when her friend waved her hand in front of her.
"Sorry what?".

"What what? You're getting stressed like its your wedding! Be chilled dude". She said.

"How can I Naina? When she is going to leave but everything should be perfect,right?". She asked and she nodded.

"Right Zoya but still don't you think you're getting to much worried?". She asked.

"I don't know. That I'm getting scared or worried?". She said while looking at the sky. 

"It's OK just wait for sometime everything will be fine". She consoled her.

"I know but still---".

"Zoya enough now! let's go and eat something". she whined.

"OK stop , let's go". she smiled and went away with her.

•••

"oye, she's staring at you for god knows how long". Rishab said while elbowing him.

"So? do you think it would effect him?". Yuvi said while laughing.

"Why not? He loves being a player".

"I love being a player that doesn't mean I always approch the girls first". he said with arrogance.

"oh come on Asim! it's not like we don't know anything, we know that you always have someone new on your bed". Rishab said making him roll his eyes.

it's true that he's a player after all he is from a politician family then how would he not spend his life like some other rich guys.

"Oye!!! Humza sent a pic!!!". Raj said while getting up from the couch.

"Really!? ". Rishab said and saw the pic.

"This man would never change!".

"What happened!?". Asim asked.

"He's about to get married and he is roaming with other girls".

"I already said he is never going to marry that girl!". Raj said while grabbing another shot.

"well, I already told it's his loss after all, he's going to lose the girl and his family". Rishab said while shrugging his shoulder.

"Who cares about family these days the only thing matter is money!". Asim said while running his hands through his hair.

•••

"Ammi barat abhi tak ni ayi?". Zoya asked while panicking.

(Ammi why didn't they came?)

"Don't worry beta, They will come".

"But when!!? it's already 10:30 Ammi!!! they were about to come at 10:00!!!".

"Don't be panic and see what your sister is doing, did she got ready or not".

"Haan haan sare kaam main hi karun!Main kya karu main job chodh dun!?".

(Oh yea, All the work I have to do at home! what should I do leave my job?)

"Zoya". her mom said in a warning tone.

"Acha acha ja ri hun bura kyu manti Ho?". She said and her mom shook her head.

(OK I'm going why are getting upset?)

She went towards her room while laughing. when she reached she opened the door.

"Humna did you got rea-----HUMNA!!?".

"AMMI!!!". zoya called her mom.

"Ammi, Ammi!!!. Humna cried while calling her mom.

"What happened to my daughter!?". her mom panicked as she asked her daughter.

"What happened Humna!?." out of frustration Zoya probably yelled.

"he---he, ammi He-----. Humna couldn't speak as she cried her heart out.

"What he he!!!? ". Zoya asked in anger.

she didn't said anything and showed her something and zoya looked at it and the phone fell from her hand and she gasped while looking at her sister.

Her ammi picked up her phone and started reading the message aloud.

"Humna dekho m-mujhe maaf kar dena main tumse yeh nikah nahi kar sakta. Tumse pyar ka natak bohut mushkil tha to tumne yeh kaise soch liya ki m-main tumse yeh nikah karunga!? Jao apni us behen aur ammi ko keh dena ki Main tumse nikah k-kabhi nhi karunga".

The phone was snatched by zoya and she threw it causing it to shatter like her sister's heart.

(Humna Please forgive me I-I can't marry you. The act of loving was so difficult then how did you thought that I'll marry you? Go tell y-your ammi and sister I won't marry you!)

"Humna tu chl!!! is Humza ko to aaj khuda bhi nhi mujhse pitne se rok nhi payege". She said and held her sister's hand and ran out.

(Humna come let's go, Now not even god can save humnza from getting punched in the face.)

"ZOYA!!! HUMNA!!!! beta nhii!!!". her ammi shouted but no one could stop her.

(No my child!)

•••

"Cheers!". they said and slightly lifted there glass.

"Come on humza!! You'll get someone more beautiful than her". Rishab said with fake caring voice.

"Beautiful seriously!? she's not even capable of being Ugly and you're calling her beautiful?". he said after gulping his vodka.

"Oh chl!!! Acha Asim transfer the Money to his account!". Rishi said while turning towards his friend was standing and staring at girl.

"Why would I give it now!?". he asked while turning his face to them.

"Oh come on!! the bet was given by you!!". he remind him that he was the one who kept the bet.

"OK I'll transfer but-----". suddenly he was harshly turned around and slapped.

There was pin drop silence, not even a single sound was made only the echoing of slap was able to heard.

his head snapped towards the one who slapped him and his eyes were screaming danger and rage but she didn't care.

she held him by his collar and started shouting.

"Why did you do it!?".

"HOW DARE YOU SLAPPED ME!!!" he roared at her.

"you deserve more than a slap." she said while gritting her teeth.

"Do you even know who I am?".

"I don't care who the hell you are!!".

"Just because of you my sister is suffering! just because of you we are getting insulted!". she said and he smirked while looking at her and her sister.

"Well get ready you ruined my reputation.I'll ruin your dignity". he whispered and she felt so disgusted by him.

•••

So how was it?

I loved the slap, after all he deserved it.

Thoughts on Humna?

On Humza?

Leave your thoughts in comments.

Stay tuned.

Follow @rox_sauras on instagram