48.

Zoya looks at herself through the mirror setting her dupatta. She wore a brown organza saree which was kept in her room. A girl was helping her to get ready when she asked.

"For how long you have to do this?".

She frowned but still answered.

"You're makeup? It's just done, I'll take 2 minutes more".

"Ok". She whispered.

She looked at herself in the mirror. The face infront of her was unknown to her, she couldn't recognize if it was really her or someone else.

No matter how much pressure she would put on her brain. The memories would come infront of her closed eyes, let alone the memory not even a single hint came to her.

"It's done". The girl said got aside so the Zoya could have a full view of herself.

To be honest.

She felt nice.

She felt beautiful.

Her pale skin was not dry anymore instead it was shining, her chapped lips were looking soft and plumped. Her lips turned upward into a smile.

Instant pride rises inside her of how beautiful she is. A knock was on the door and she stood up and went to open the door.

She slowly opened it and saw another girl, she smiled and said.

"Sir is waiting for you outside".

"Oh, thanks". She said and while going downstairs she observed everything that came in her view.

This thing was for sure that he was not some normal personality. He would be some businessman or something that's he's a owner of such a big property.

She walked near the black car and saw him leaning against the bonnet with his hands in his pocket. He was wearing a black 3 piece suite. His back was only visible to her when she called him.

"Farhad?".

He didn't turn.

She frowned.

"Farhad?".

He again didn't turn around.

"Farhad!?".

She said a little louder and then he immediately turned around.

But

Damn!

The woman standing infront of him was not the old Zoya, he saw after her accident she looked changed now. Her body language was completely different.

She became shy, introvert, silent girl, he really liked this side of her. There was not even a single hint of Zoya's old brave, extrovert, talkative and arrogant side.

She saw that he was lost somewhere.

"Farhad? I called you but you didn't turn, why?".

Her voice snapped him out making him ran out of words.

Now what should he say?

He forgot for a second that for now for Zoya he's not Asim Khalid anymore. He's Farhad junaid, a person who will exist for just sometime.

"Umm actually I was thinking about you".

"Me?".

He nodded while saying.

"I knew that you'll be looking pretty as usual".

She looked down and he said.

"Let's go".