10.

He was peacefully sitting at one place waiting for the bars to open in any minute and then he has to complete some important work with her.

Soon the bars opened and he saw the commissioner standing in front of him and he asked him.

"Did you raped her?".

"Maafi nama". he said while moving his hand forward.

(Papers!)

"Asim dekho media--".

(Asim see media--)

"Maafi nama!!". He said while cutting him in between and this time a little more louder.

(Papers!!)

"Take it! and get her sign as soon as possible we also have to answer the media about this matter". The commissioner said.

"Don't worry, I know how to solve this problem". He said with a smirk and walked out while wearing his black mask and sitting inside the car.

•••

Zoya was walking after the rain stopped, her home was a little far away from now but it's OK she had walked miles from childhood.

While walking on that quite road she rememberd her happy moments she spent with her family but after some time all got snatched.

She lost everything inside her. Her dignity, her respect, her smile.Everything but still she was strong enough to face him.

She kept walking and walking until she saw the moon clearly. Why can't she escape the reality? She knows that she won't get justice

but

she would fight till her last breath, god says if you believe in something it would happen no matter what. Just believe it with your whole heart.

She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply and then exhaled. She opened her mind and then decided.

"I would die but I won't quit!".

She said and made her way towards her home. her ammi must be worried about her. It's been hours since she got in the police station but she went somewhere else.

She reached her home and rang the bell but no one opened, she thought maybe her mom slept that's why she's not coming out. She took out the spare keys and opened the door.she came inside and what she saw was enough to make her blood ran cold.

He was sitting on her sofa with his both legs on the glass table in front of him. A gun was in his hands which made her shiver but she looked over to her mom who was scared.

But humna was also present there which made her shocked.

What is she doing here?

She would clear her all question but first of all she needs to know what is this beast doing here.

"Ye yahan kya kar raha hai?". She asked with her clenched teeth. Her mother shook her head in horror to stay quiet.

(what is he doing here?)

"Zoya---". She was coming forward but he.

"aye! aye! aye! KYA? PICHE!". Which made her step backwards.

(Hey! Hey! Hey! What? BACK OFF!)