1.2

⚠️: death

The basement

Jeno let out a loud cry. He was in so much pain from being pushed down the steps. He knows he shouldn't have done that but he didn't want to be put down here. It's so dark and it's smells extremely bad down here.

Smells like decomposition.

He was honestly too scared to move from where he landed.

After awhile he got enough strength to stand up on his own. A loud whimper leaves his lips as he found himself leaning against a wall.

He blindly moved his hands around on the wall until he found a light switch. He flicked it up and the basement lit up.

He let out a deep breath that he didn't know he was holding. At least he didn't have to stay in the dark while he was down here.

Jeno wanted out. He needed to find a way to escape.

As he limp towards a open section of the basement. This area was already finished and furnished. There was baby toys on the carpet along with two unfinished sippy cups and food on a coffee table in a living room type ordeal.

"Was there kids here?" Jeno says to himself. "Hello?! Anyone down here?" He spoke out.

It was dead silent beside the sound of water running from above him.

This was extremely strange. Why was there kid things down here unless he has kids upstairs..

He walked more into the basement.

This was an unfinished part of it. But you can barely see over in this area due to the lightbulb being removed but the smell was intense.

Jeno covered his nose in hopes he could block this immense smell of something dead.

But he was curious on what was over here. He took a bulb out of the lamp by the living room area and put it in the ceiling over in the dark area.

The once dark area lit up. Jeno's blood went cold. He threw up on the floor just by what he was looking at.

Two decomposing bodies laying on the floor next to each other. It was an active decay but you can see the skull visible on the one the victim in female clothing. The other one was in male clothing.

This was extremely overwhelming.

Who were these two? Why were they just put off to the side in this basement like they were forgotten?

Jeno couldn't sleep down here knowing that there's dead bodies literally laying down there. He limped up the stairs and sat on the top step, leaning against the cold door.

He was exhausted. He's been through so much in a short period of time that it already drives him insane.

This man was insane. He felt bad for this "pup" for having to live with him. They don't deserve this.

None of them do.