3.8 •pt.2•

⚠️: Death and Murder

"We're here. You can see the water from here, baby." Seonghwa says as he puts the car in park and glances over at his pouty pup.

"It's very beautiful.. hwa~!" Yunho whines at the other whom was aggressively placing butterfly kisses all over his face. He couldn't help himself but wanted more from his hwa.

Once Seonghwa leaned back into his seat and finally turned the car off, yunho was quick to climb onto his lap. He just wanted to be close to his darling.

Caressing the boy's soft pale thighs, Seonghwa had to resist the temptation of fucking the other. They had plans for the night and that wasn't one of them unfortunately.

"I don't want to hurt anyone.." yunho whispers as he leans back some, gently running his hands down the older's bare chest. "..but honestly, the more I think about it. The more I want too.."

"Baby, one minute you're crying over the blood and gore. The next, you're fantasizing about it. How come?" Seonghwa looks at him intensely, trying to read the other. But not much of anything was coming from him.

Yunho just giggles softly, "Because I'm mentally unwell. Always have been. I've stopped taking my medication a long time ago and I mean since you stole me from the streets. I haven't had access to any of my medications."

The older gently pats the boy's thighs, "Explains a lot then.. do you want to be back on your medication? If so, I can get them for you if you remember what they were." Yunho never really tells him anything like this so this was new.

"No, but thank you for caring to ask. All those meds had me drugged out. Like- I probably wouldn't have gotten into your truck if I wasn't on them. They made me extremely vulnerable and i don't know how to put it without being offensive.. but slow and delusional. Like when you were first getting to know me, what did you think of me? Honestly speaking though!" Yunho caresses the older's face gently, looking into his eyes.

Seonghwa sighed deeply and plays with the hem of the boy's laced panty on his hip, "extremely stupid, naive, easy, shy, cute,...vulnerable.. but now you're a highly demanding, very manipulative bitch who deserves everything he asks for." He said softly.

"God, I love you so fucking much.." Yunho giggles out as he kisses his lover passionately on his lips. Seonghwa chuckles against the boy's mouth. He doesn't know what to do with himself without the other anymore. He is just as obsessive and possessive.. yunho needed him.

Only him.

The older leans back to get a good view of his Yunho. Holding the boy's head still with his hands, admiring what is his. As this will be the last time he will look at this innocent, sweet face for the last time, before he turns into his own manmade blood lust monster.

"My sweet pup.. are you ready?" Seonghwa asks as he smiles ghostly.

Yunho was shaking in anticipation. As long as his hwa was pleased with him he could care less about the consequences now. "Yes. Even though I'm kinda scared still."

"Don't worry, I'll be standing right behind you.."

"Okay, but I don't want to shoot someone. I'll just stay with the knifes." Yunho says softly. He just wanted to get this over with. It's was starting to stress him out internally as his brain was starting to put too many what if's in his head all at once.

Seonghwa opens the door and let's the boy get out first before he follows him out the car and watches yunho grab one of the many butcher knives that were in the backseat.

He doesn't even remember putting those in the backseat as those weren't ones he brought pacifically for this reason as they were more easy to conceal and control.