0.5

⚠️: mentions of a dead animal.

When the two entered Seonghwa's lab there was a loud bark. A petite white golden retriever running towards Seonghwa, wagging her fluffy tail. The black haired reached his hand down to rub Rosie's head before walking over to his lab table to put some things he forgot to put back.

Not that he forgot to properly dispose of the dog carcass that was just laying on the floor behind his lab table or anything of the sorts..

Fuck! I just fucking knew I should have just came back in here instead of waking him up.. How the fuck am I supposed to explain a dead dog on the floor. Or should I say.. what's left of it..

Seonghwa just ignores it and turns his attention onto Yunho. If he doesn't acknowledge it, he should be good.

"Seonghwa?" Yunho says quietly. He doesn't want to scare Rosie cause of what Hwa said. The said boy hums as he looks down at his table and notices even more of blood on his table along with a few blood stained tools.

Yeah- he's fucked.

"Do you think my parents will ever let me go back home?" He asked. He really misses them. He misses his brother the most though..

Seonghwa pretends to act like he was thinking about. He wasn't gonna let him go. The only way out of here is in a body bag. But most cases you're getting chucked in a hole in the back yard.

"Most likely not. They made it really clear on what they said. But don't worry too much, I'll take care of you." The older reassures him once again.

Yunho wanted to cry as he was thinking about his family again but he couldn't. They didn't want him and he should just leave it as that.

Yunho got down to Rosie's levels to let her sniff his hand. She immediately started wagging her tail as she tries to rub up against him for the boy to pet her.

The black haired watched as Rosie happily engages with the other. It was the first time the dog actually liked someone he brought to the house.

She has free range of the house so she never truly met somebody that was out and about in his home.

He wanted to see if she genuinely like him, "Töten." He spoke clearly but nothing happened. It's like she was ignoring him on purpose.

Yunho was too busy playing with the dog to even try to figure out what Seonghwa was actually trying to do.

"Töten, Rosie." Now that caught Yunho's attention cause the dog's name suddenly sounded foreign. Yunho looked at hwa, whom was fiddling around with his things.

Little did Seonghwa know that Yunho knew German too.

"You're such a good girl, Rosie." He kisses the dog's head before whispering the same word Seonghwa used in her ear.

Rosie looks at her owner with a feral look in her eyes and growls at him, baring her teeth. Seonghwa snapped his head up thinking Rosie was going after yunho, just to find out that it was opposite.

"Now, all of a sudden my precious Rosie turned on me. Did you tell her to do that?" Seonghwa found this odd. His own dog he raised on a bottle, doesn't even listen to him anymore. The same dog that doesn't like people. The same dog that listens to only Seonghwa's commands.

Yunho calms Rosie down and tells her that she's okay. She whines pressing herself close to Yunho's leg as he stood back up with a whimper. He really shouldn't have done that cause now his back aches.

"Yeah, you thought I wouldn't understand, didn't you? Trying to get the dog to attack me. Too bad Rosie's a good girl and knows better."

This one knows German also, so might as well cross that off my mental list of things about my new slave.

"I actually didn't think you would. But at least I know she genuinely likes you." The older says. Yunho somehow wasn't surprised by what he said. "And what if she was to actually attacked me? I would have never forgave you either."

"I completely understand. And if she did, I would have never forgive myself but it was an experiment. Surprised she listens to you." Hwa says, putting his tools in the sink behind him before washing his hands. He'll wash and sanitize those later.

He dries his hand before turning around, "Alright, let's get you two fed- what?" Yunho's face was as pale as a ghost and his eyes were wide.

Seonghwa slowly starts to mentally panic. He saw didn't he?

"I- um.. you have blood on your face.." yunho spoke softly. Confused, hwa grabs a small mirror he had on the table. He had blood splatter on his face from when he dropped his soaked tools in the sink.

"Oh. Thanks for telling me. I would have never noticed." He thought that was just water that splashed in his face. He takes a wet cloth and wipes it off.

"I don't know if I should be worried that you did that so causally or not." Yunho says. He probably works on animals or does taxidermy. He'll have to ask him later. So, he won't think any much of it.

The black haired chuckles. "You shouldn't worry your pretty head, huh? Come on, I'll make you whatever you'll like to eat. " he offers yunho his cold hand.

The younger accept it without another word and follows Seonghwa out his lab with Rosie right behind them.