1.8

It was seonghwa's day off today. He wanted nothing more then to spend that time with his pup.

But his pup had other plans today..

"Bring her to the house. I want to met her." Yunho demands to his lover that was reading something. He didn't know what it was.

Seonghwa looked up from his notes. He honestly didn't think that he would want to cause of that night.

"When?"

"Today."

Seonghwa pulls out his throw away and shot seulgi a text to meet up in a secluded location. He immediately got a message back from her, that she would be on the way soon to meet him.

"I'll be leaving soon to pick her up. I want you to stay here with Jeno." Seonghwa can already sense that yunho was up to no good. The male was unpredictable with his newly found sense of rage and possessiveness.

Yunho smiles, "I hope she's nice."

"She's kinda a bitch if I'm honest.. I chose her cause you two were a match in blood type. This is important for your new mod." Seonghwa said truthfully.

The younger rolls his eyes, "great."

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner that she wasn't really a nice person.."

"You apologize for things that you don't have to apologize for. Even if she was friendly it won't matter in the end anyways.. now will it, my darling?" Yunho caresses seonghwa's jaw gently.

"No.." seonghwa could feel his heart beating against his chest.

The puppy male smiles softly, "Exactly. When she gets here, she's not allowed to leave, do you understand? Without her, I don't get my baby."

"I understand, pup. I was actually planning on bringing her over within the next few days but I can hold her here. It's not a problem. I was scheduling out my work schedule in preparation of your surgery." Seonghwa's eyes fixed the boy in front of him.

Yunho removes his hand from Seonghwa's face, as he was eyeing up his lovers body.

"What are you doing?" The black haired asks, watching the brunette fumble with the buttons on his black dress shirt, unbuttoning them one by one.

"Admiring what's mine.." yunho says quietly. He could tell that the older was anxious on what he would do next.

'Shouldn't it be the other way around?' The younger thought. He found this funny to think about.

At first, when they first met, seonghwa was always giving him extremely scary vibes that made him weary of him.

After being with him for so long and now lovers, there was nothing more pleasing then seeing Seonghwa little by little become so vulnerable and wanting to please HIM for the sake of the older's sanity.

Yunho knows since being with Seonghwa he's changed. He wasn't much of the same person who he once was. But how can you be when your encase in such an environment that he was involved in.

He knows jeno didn't just come out of Santa Claus's ass and put into Seonghwa's basement. He knows what jeno told him what happen to him was somewhat of the truth, he knows seonghwa did more then that.

He knows that what seonghwa did to him with the dog mod wasn't something a mentally sane person would do to someone.. but he loves seonghwa for doing this to him.

He couldn't really explain the reasoning why he felt that way but he did.

And now seonghwa was premeditating a murder of this poor girl with him just so they could have their own child together.