1.4

⚠️: mentions of child death, suicide and homicide. Violence.

Yunho and jeno have grown closer to one another. Mostly a mother and child dynamic is what they had. The older was extremely caring of jeno, and jeno wouldn't want nothing else but to be with yunho cause he knows he would be safe from seonghwa.

Without Yunho it was hell for him..

After jeno just got done from using the bathroom, out of nowhere he's getting pinned up against the wall with a hand around his neck strangling him.

No matter how hard he claws at seonghwa's hand it seems like the stronger his hold became.

Seonghwa had the urge to kill this boy every time he saw him and every time he gets closer and closer to purposely killing the boy.

"I know you were in the basement snooping around.. did you like what you see?" The older male asks as he watches the boy underneath him desperately gasp for air.

Jeno wasn't supposed to be where he was when he was down there.

Obviously, he didn't get a response.

"If it wasn't for pup I would have already killed you by now.." Seonghwa notices the boy's breathes becoming shallow and his movement slowing.

As much as Hwa would have wanted to finish him, he just couldn't. He didn't want his pup upset.

Seonghwa let's go of the boys neck and let's him fall to the floor before leaving him there in the hallway.

He wanted his pup.

He didn't know why that after he does anything violent or fucked up he would always want yunho after.

He just didn't know..

Once he made it to the bedroom he locked the door behind himself and crawled into the bed with yunho.

Yunho was awaken by a cold hand slipping under his shirt, caressing his abdomen and someone nuzzling themselves in his back.

"I'm sorry for waking you.." seonghwa spoke quietly against the back of the boy's neck.

"It's okay.." yunho mutters as he turns in the oldest arms to look at him.

Seonghwa's voice was caught in his throat. Yunho was so.. more than words could describe. It was an overwhelming feeling..

"Are you okay? You're shaking." Yunho was concerned. He reached his hand up and gently caressed the side left of his face. "Yeah.."

The puppy boy pouts, gently brushing the older's hair from out of his eyes. Yunho always thought seonghwa had the most beautiful eyes, the way they go from sinister to doe. He loved that about him.

To be honest thought, yunho has been having this thought in his head for a bit now. But he doesn't know how to say or explain it Hwa without being weird about it.

"Hey.. can I ask you something? It's kinda weird but like, I don't think it is.." yunho says.

"What is it, pup?" He was actual curious on what the boy had to say.

Yunho looks into seonghwa's eyes, "well.. can I have a baby? I really want one~ just one. I just have this baby fever and jeno helps with it by letting me take care of him and everything else but it's not enough.. I want my own baby.." he gives seonghwa his puppy dog eyes.

This was surprising. Seonghwa always wanted a baby by someone he wanted. He didn't know what love was at the time until now.

He loves yunho to death and would do anything to please him.