0.4

⚠️: basically humans get euthanized

Yunho felt weird. He was drowsy, whiney, nauseated, and wanted Seonghwa. But he wasn't in pain anymore. He knew he was going to have to ask him what drug he gave him.

The brunette didn't know where Seonghwa left to though. He just put on some cartoons for the younger and told him to stay put, and that he was still going to be in the house just somewhere else.

Yunho slowly sat up and carefully maneuvered his way to lay on his tummy on the extremely soft comforter. He face planted onto the blanket and inhales deeply.

He could have fallen asleep just like that if it didn't suffocate him. He actually wanted to see the light of day. So, he turn his head to the right.

Yunho's breathing got caught in his throat.

He was looking at a whole collection of skulls on a glass stand. Ranging from what looks like canidae to human. They look extremely real.

"Eh, they might be." Yunho mumbles to himself as he shrugs off the weird feeling he got. He knows you could buy real human skulls from the black market and online, so he wasn't really suspicious about it.

The brunette sighs as he closes his eyes. He was so tired..

Just like that the boy was passed out, face down in the soft comforter.

-

Seonghwa just got finished washing out that room. That's the only down fall about execution in a room. Blood gets on every single thing. The walls, the ceiling, streams of it all over the floor. It's a pain in the ass when you don't have rolls of plastic to just put down to save cleaning time.

Seonghwa makes a mental note to get rolls of plastic.

To be honest, not a single thought of Yunho escaping came to his mind. The boy wasn't going to make it far if he tried. Plus, he was doped up and wouldn't have even made it out his bedroom without him hearing all the ruckus.

Oh. That reminds him.

Seonghwa took the 4 viles of propofol and 4 syringes he had prepared on his lab table for today's events. He was going to have a new slave. One that he actually wanted. But he needs to recover first before he could put him to work.

After he filled the syringes, he discarded the viles and made his way down to his cellar after he unlocked the deadbolt on the heavy door.

"Dada!" The youngest of his 3 kids said, running up to him holding on to his leg tightly when he got to the bottom of the stairs. Seonghwa grimaced. He hated these kids with a burning passion and their annoying father.

(I'm warning you rn. You gonna want to skip this part if you can't handle this type of character death. It very horrible. Seonghwa would never forgive me for writing this scene. But it's fiction and it must happen for this story to continue. When you see this 🐯 it's safe to continue. Fr I'm sorry to whoever's is gonna read this part.)

He reached his hand down anyways and patted the boy's head, "Hello to you too." He says with no emotion.

"S-seonghwa? Can I come o-out now?" The father of his children asks.

"Yes. But I have to give you guys some medicine first."

"Okay.. thank you."

Seonghwa hums. "Hold your arm out for me." He then said. The other gives him their arm, willingly. It wasn't anything new to him, as Seonghwa gives them shots occasionally.

The injection was quick.

He also gave the kids their shots.

But the thing is.. Seonghwa promise them something that they won't even be able to see ever again. They won't even be alive to do so.