0.1

Seonghwa wasn't in a good mood today. But when was he ever in a good mood. No matter how hard he tried he just couldn't get this plan he had to work.

"I'm so FUCKING DONE with this bullshit!" He growls out, repeatedly stabbing the corpse he had layed out on the metal table, in the face until it was unrecognizable.

He was fed up with everything failing at his demise. He just wanted one successful experiment. One is all he asked for.

But no, they always end up dying and it was another waste of a dog he had previously killed.

Another waste of time spent on hunting for this piece of shit to just fucking die!

He was so frustrated with himself and confused. Of course, he had did the procedure right. But it seems like every new body he hunted and mutilate would just randomly die for the most stupidest of reasons or some will kill themselves before they had a chance to heal completely.

Which made him more pissed at the fact that he didn't have a single success in his dog hybrid experiment.

With a soft sigh, Seonghwa pulls the jammed knife out of the skull with a harsh tug. The sound of bones cracking under the pressure of his hand was enough to get him excited for a new hunt.

It shouldn't come as a suprise to him that he will probably end up with another corpse like many before.

"Just one more time.. if it doesn't work. I'm just going to give up on that dream and work on something else.." he murmurs to himself, walking over to the bucket sink across the room.

He might be considered a murderer but he still doesn't like everything dirty and unorganized.