2.1

"Get dress

"Get dress. You're coming to work with me." Seonghwa says as he walks back into their bedroom fixing his belt.

Yunho whines as he stretches out his limbs. "I'm very comfy right now though.." he pouts, cuddling into the blankets.

The older hovers over the younger planting a longing kiss on the other's head. "Please, baby?" He mumbles against the boy's hair.

Even though yunho hasn't left the house in months. He still didn't feel the need to leave when seonghwa can just stay home with him.

"Or how about you can stay home with me?" yunho whispered to him, "just this once. I know you're busy but you need a break, honey. I promise I'll go with you the next time you ask, okay?" He says, moving a strain of the boy's black hair away of seonghwa's face.

Seonghwa was disappointed but yunho was right. He deserves a break from work even if it's for a day. He also forgot he was the owner of his own business and makes his own hours..

"Alright. I'll just tell San to do a bit of extra work." Seonghwa lays down on top of the boy, wrapping his strong arms around the younger's waist.

Yunho turns a bit in the other's hold so Seonghwa was fully laying on the lower half of his body. The boy's breath hitched as he eyed up Seonghwa's tatted back.

It was nothing bad..

He just realized how extremely broad and muscular his lover's back was. He couldn't get enough of it. He reached his hand out, slowly rubbing random circles on the older's back, feeling him up.

Seonghwa melts into the boy's touches.

They were like that for a while just holding each other in a comforting silence.

Seonghwa couldn't help but feel a sense of extreme comfort from yunho. It felt like he's been longing for this his whole life. Just for someone to hold him and tell him how much they love him and that he meant something to them.

He only experienced that with yunho.

Without yunho, he has no purpose.

Nothing will be able to fix the emotional and mental damage he would face if he loses him. He's already lost his mind long ago.. he knows he can't fixed all the damage he's done. He knows he's literally a walking dead man with more chaos to come.

He doesn't think about it too much anymore. If he did he would go ballistic again. He didn't want yunho to see that..

After seulgi, he's done. All he wants is just him, yunho, their future child and Rosie, living in peace.

"Are you okay, baby? You been awfully quiet." Yunho spoke softly.

Seonghwa kisses Yunho's exposed hip from his shirt riding up before sitting himself up on his knees in between Yunho's thighs.