0.3

Yunho woke up to a unbearable pain going through his head and his lower back. He tries to reach his hand up to touch the source of the pain but was stopped by a hand gently grabbing his, "Don't touch your head. Please.." A deep tired voice mumbles out.

The brunette suddenly let out a pained cry. He was in so much pain. He just wanted it to stop.

"My puppy, what's wrong?" Seonghwa asks. Of course he knew what was wrong but he wanted the boy to vocalize it.

"H-hurts.. soso much.." the boy cries.

Seonghwa let go of the boy's soft hand before he turns over and grabs a pill and the small glass of water he already prepared for the boy off his nightstand.

"I don't want you hurting yourself. So, gently and carefully sit up. I have something for you take so you won't be in pain for a long while." Seonghwa says as he helps the boy sit up.

Yunho whimpers as he took the white pill from the others hand. He didn't know what it was but if it was going to stop this pain then he would take anything.

After taking the medication, Yunho nervously looks up at the man who was talking to him. "Mars?" He asks. The brunette was confused. Why is Mars here?

Seonghwa hums, "Ah- before you ask anything. What is your name?"

Yunho was a little taken back but told him anyways.

"Yunho. Jeong Yunho."

Seonghwa nods. "Yunho. I know you're very confused right now. But I want to tell you ahead of time that you aren't going anywhere. Don't worry about your family as I've already spoken to them when I tried to take you back home." He spoke calmly.

Yunho started to tear up, "What do you mean t-tried to?" The older gently takes the other's hands into his. "Your family didn't want you anymore. They told me they never wanted to see you again or they were going to do the worst to you. For your safety, I took you back to my place. I couldn't trust you living with anyone else as you're still so young and vulnerable, Yunho." Seonghwa says with concern.

The brunette let out a choked sob. It shouldn't suprise him that his family didn't want him anymore. All he did was cause trouble. But he loved them so much. Why? Why does it always got to be him? But at least it wasn't his little brother, right? He wouldn't know what to if they did that to him.

Thankfully, Mars was kind enough to take him in.

Yunho cries into Seonghwa's shoulder. He honestly felt a little better when he felt Mars's hand gently rubbing his back. It felt kinda soothing.

"It's alright, my puppy. I'll take care of you." Seonghwa whispers softly into the other's ear.

"Mars?"

"Seonghwa." The older corrects.

Yunho whimpers as he cuddles more into 'Seonghwa'. "Thank y-you, Seongh-hwa." The younger hiccups.

Seonghwa honestly thinks this one is utterly stupid. He literally believes in anything you tell him. But that's what he wanted.

"You don't have to thank me.."

"Okay.."