。nine 。

-"No!"-(Warnings: imagine me gifting you shagging? I am, enjoy if you want

-
"No!"
-
(Warnings: imagine me gifting you shagging? I am, enjoy if you want. Sex, duh, she rides him, this is quite soft tbf, hickeys, no one is in control or not honestly, female receiving oral at the beginning but it's not very long, it starts straight away-)

Alina's suit was left thrown to the side of the settee, crumpled into a pile on the floor. The red heads eyes were screwed closed, back lying down on the island, fingers gripping at the edge of the marble surface. She breathed heavily, chest rising and falling while her red-painted lips opened in a small moan.

Wade was knelt on the floor in front of her, hands on her thighs while he stared up at her with a smirk, tongue flicking at her clit lightly. One of Alina's hands left the marble counter, grabbing the back of his head to push him closer to her sex, ankles locking at the top of his back while she pushed her hips up a little, towards his mouth.

Pulling her closer by her thighs, he dipped his tongue into her hole, curling the muscle against her walls, nose nudging her clit. The mercenary stared up at her, one hand leaving her thigh to cup her tit, squeezing it in his hand as the coil in her stomach tightened.

Alina gave him no warning, hand gripping the counter so tight Wade was convinced with would crack with her strength while her nails dug into his scalp as she came, the man between her thighs lapping up the arousal eagerly.

Breathing heavily, Alina sat up with a grin, pulling Wade up by the collar of his t-shirt. The Russian pressed their lips together, both of them grinning into the heated kiss. Wade's hands cupped her cheeks while hers held onto his wrists, thumb rubbing the bone there.

Swiping his tongue over her bottom lip, his smirk widened when she parted her cherry red lips a little, letting his tongue stroke hers. Pulling back for air, Alina dug her teeth into Wade's bottom lip, pulling it out and letting go before leaning her forehead on his.

"I forgot to mention," Wade starter, reaching into his pocket, "I bought Butt back. He missed Plug."

"You cannot name our dinosaurs Butt and Plug." Alina grinned when he pulled the stuffed toy out of his pocket. "They'll get bullied by the rest of the dinosaurs at dino-school."

"Don't worry. I spoke to Anal and Gland's parents, Cock and Ball, they're fine with it." Wade joked, grinning when Alina gave a chuckle, shaking her head. "I'm pretty sure another set of twins are just called Barbra and Jeremy."

"I honestly think that's worse." Alina smiled, legs locking around his waist to pull him closer again.

"What, Barbra and Jeremy? I'd class that as child abuse." Wade mumbled jokingly and she laughed again, wiping off the lipstick smudged from her lips onto his with her thumb, pressing a kiss to his jaw.

Wade's arms wrapped around her waist, lifting her off the counter, Alina slinging her arms around his neck so she didn't fall at the sudden movement. The mercenary apologised quietly for it but it was silence when Alina kissed him again so he just decided to walk into her bedroom instead.