。fifty five 。

-"Yes

-
"Yes."
-

"Wade, has anyone found Natasha?" Alina asked quickly as she came into the compound with Steve an the twins.

Wade was walking out of the kitchen, the bottom part of his mask flipped up so her could eat a burrito Alina was sure was not in the cupboard the day before, "Clint made contact with some spy kid shit."

"Thank fuck." Alina breathed and the five started to walk towards the lab.

"-in the next three minutes." Bruce finished his sentence as they stood in the doorway.

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve started, Alina taking Wade's hand to another point in the lab so they could just watch.

"How about 'nonce'?" Tony shot back.

"They didn't think about English slang when they wrote this." Wade mumbled to Alina who smiled slightly.

"Shut it down!" Steve ordered and Bruce caught sight of Wanda.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony denied.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve stated firmly.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce fumed, pointing  at Wanda.

"I know you're angry." Wanda said, taking a step forwards beside Steve.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce retorted.

"Kinky. This is my new favourite program." Wade whispered.

"Keeping Up with the Avengers." Alina mumbled back.

"I love you so much." Wade stated.

"Banner, after everything that's happened-"

"It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony cut Steve off.

"You don't know what's in there." Wanda shot back.

"This isn't a game!" Steve argued.

"It is funny, though." Alina spoke up, holding her hands up in mock offence when Steve gave her a small glare.

A blue mist suddenly went around the lab and Wade pulled Alina closer to him when Pietro swept through the lab, pulling out the cords that powered the cradle. He dropped the last cord with a smirk, "No, no. Go on. You were saying?"

A gunshot sounded, coming up from the glass beneath Pietro and he looked to it in confusion. The glass panel under him shattered and he fell onto the floor below, Clint smirking above him as Wanda yelled his name in a panic.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint asked proudly.

The computer beeped and Tony turned to it, "I'm rerouting the upload."