。thirty eight 。

-"Boo!"-

-
"Boo!"
-

2014

Wade sat in the back of a taxi, on his way to try and kill Francis. He looked to the leaflets in front of him and took the one that said something to do with haunted segways, rolling it up and stuffing it into his suit. The mercenary started to play with the window, making it go up and down.

Sticking his hand out the window, Wade started to make it look like it was waving up and down in the wind. Poking the ceiling of the cab, he pulled back his hand, chewing gum attached to his finger. He then tried to flick it off.

Looking at the camera, he wiped away the gum from it with his thumb. He stuck his head through the small window separating the front and back seats, scaring the driver, "Kinda lonesome back here." He started to climb through the window gap. "Yeah, little help?"

"Okay, um, I have to keep my hands on the wheel." The driver mumbled, pushing against the door as Wade finally flipped through, straightening himself in the seat.

"Excuse me. Whoo!" Wade sighed.

"Ah, Dopinder." The driver chuckled.

"Pool. Dead." Wade shook his hand, looking to the photo stuck to Dopinder's car. "Hm, nice."

"Smells good, no?" Dopinder asked, thinking he was pointing to the air freshener.

"Not the Daffodil Daydream. The girl." Wade corrected.

"Ah, yes, Gita. She is quite lovely. She would have made me a very agreeable wife. But um... Gita's heart has been stolen by my cousin Bandhu. He is as dishonourable as he is attractive." Dopinder explained.

"Dopinder, I'm starting to think there's a reason I'm in this cab today." Wade said.

"Yeah, sir, you called for it, remember?"

"No, my slender brown friend. Love is a beautiful thing." Wade told him. "When you find it, the whole world tastes like Daffodil Daydream. So you gotta hold onto love," he grabbed Dopinder's pinky with his own, squeezing tightly, "tight! And never let go. Don't make the same mistakes I did. Got it?"

"Yeah." Dopinder nodded.

"Or else the whole world tastes like Mama June after hot yoga." Wade turned back.

"Sir, what does Miss Mama June taste like?"
Dopinder inquired.

"Like two hobos ducking in a shoe filled with piss." Wade replied and Dopinder grimaced. "I can go all day, Dopinder. The point is, it's bad!"

"Hm, it's bad." Dopinder agreed. "Uh, why the fancy red suit, Mr. Pool?"

"Oh, that's because it's Christmas Day, Dopinder. And I'm after someone on my naughty list. I've been waiting one year, three weeks, six days and oh..." he looked to his Adventure Time watch, "fourteen minutes to fix what he did to me."

"And what did he do to you, Mr. Pool?" Dopinder asked.

"This shit..." Wade pulled up his mask. "Boo!"

{468}