。thirty 。

-"Careful

-
"Careful."
-

"Listen, I got to fly home tonight 'cause I got some constituency problem and I got to press the flesh." Senator told Sitwell as they left a restaurant.

"Any constituent in particular, Mr. Senator?" Sitwell asked.

"Oh, no, not really. Twenty-three, kinda hot. Real hot, you know? Wants to be a reporter, I think. I don't know. Who listens at that point?" Senator questioned.

"Doesn't sound like much of a problem to me." Sitwell joked.

"Really? Because she's killing my back." Senator stated. "But this isn't the place to talk about it. This is a nice pin."

"Thank you." Sitwell smiled.

"Come here." Senator said before hugging him and whispering, "Hail HYDRA." He then walked down a step. "See, it's right there..."

"Yeah, I just saw that." Sitwell agreed.

"Should I get it checked?"

"I think you should."

As Senator walked away, Sitwell's phone started to ring and he pulled it out of his inside blazer pocket. The ID read 'Alexander Pierce' so he looked to the security, "I need a minute. Bring the car around." He then answered the phone, "Yes, sir?"

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch?" Sam asked over the phone. "I hear the crab cakes here are delicious."

"Who is this?" Sitwell demanded.

"The good looking guy in the sunglasses, your 10 o'clock." Sitwell looked the wrong way. "Your other 10 o'clock. There you go."

"What do you want?" Sitwell demanded.

"You're gonna go around the corner to your right. There's a grey car two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride."

"And why would I do that?" Sitwell asked smugly.

"Because that the looks really expensive, and I hate to mess it up." Sam said and Sitwell looked down to see a red dot on his tie.

-

Sitwell grunted and fell, rolling over when Alina kicked him onto the roof of a building, Steve storming forwards and speaking up, "Tell me about Zola's algorithm."

"Never heard of it." Sitwell lied.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve demanded, Natasha and Alina behind him.

"I was throwing up. I get seasick." Sitwell lied again, nearly stumbling over the edge but Alina pulled him back up straight by his blazer collar, Steve grabbing him from her.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? 'Cause it's really not your style, Rogers." Sitwell smirked, thinking he had the upper hand.