。sixty two 。

-"Five seconds

-
"Five seconds."
-

Steve had gone to Peggy's funeral with Alina and Sam, finding out Sharon was Peggy's niece, church shocked him. Natasha went to Vienna for the Accords, meeting Prince T'Challa although an explosion occurred, killing King T'Chaka.

Steve's former best friend, and ex-Winter Solider, Bucky Barnes, had been found guilty for killing King T'Chaka although none of them were sure it was actually him. After checking that Natasha was safe, Alina joined Sam and Steve in heading to Bucharest to find Bucky and keep him from being arrested.

Steve was in his old friend's flat while Sam and Alina waited on the roof top of Bucky's building, watching for people to come and try and kill or arrest Bucky.

"Heads up, Cap. German Special Forces, approaching from the south." Sam spoke up and Alina stood, hiding behind a metal box on the top of the roof.

"Understood." Steve replied before engaging in a conversation with Bucky, who wanted nothing more than to be left alone.

Alina glanced over the edge of the building cautiously and pressed a finger to her com, "They've set the perimeter."

"They're entering the building." Sam said a moment later but then some officers appeared on the top of the building. "They're on the roof. We're compromised."

"Five seconds." Alina hummed, taking a grappler from her belt.

"Three seconds." Sam told Steve and they then saw a grenade being thrown at Bucky's window. "Breech! Breech! Breech!"

Alina shot her grappling hook at the end of the building, the metal digging into the concrete. She kicked an officer out of the way with ease and jumped off the building, planting her feet on the side of it before jumping a few paces to Bucky's level.

She crashed into the apartment after two officers had some the same, breaking two windows. Bucky punched one of them as Alina moved to pull the rug from under the others feet making him slip over. Bucky then threw one into the wall that was shooting bullet around the flat.

The balcony door opened and Steve grabbed the barrel of the man's gun, tilting it upwards as Bucky moved to kick him int he torso and out of the door. Steve grabbed Bucky, "Buck, stop! You're gonna kill someone."

Bucky slammed Steve into the floor as Alina kneed another officer in the stomach that tried to storm the flat. The former Winter Soldier punched the floor beside Steve's head and grabbed a rucksack.

"I'm not gonna kill anyone." Bucky mumbled to him, throwing the rucksack onto the neighbouring roof.

Steve grabbed Alina and pulled her behind his shield with Bucky when a new officer sat Fred to shoot at them rapidly. One popped up from the other window and Bucky threw Steve out into him, Alina moving before he could do the same to her.