。thirty nine 。

-"Fine

-
"Fine."
-

"Beer?" Alina asked, making sweet and sour chicken stir fry in a wok.

"Yeah." Natasha nodded, sitting on her settee and watching the tele.

Alina took the caps off of two bottles, playing up their dinner. Carrying the bottles with one hand and the dishes with the other, she walked over to Natasha who smiled, "You should get a table."

"There's no room for a table in here." Alina scoffed, placing her meal on her lap and handing one bottle and the other dish to Natasha.

"Or move." Natasha suggested.

"I can't move." Alina denied immediately, pushing hair behind her ear. "Plus, I like it here."

"It's the memories you like." Natasha corrected, smiling warmly as Alina just stared at the Tv. "This place is awful."

"Maybe so but I'm not moving." Alina stated firmly. "Have you found Yelena?"

"No." Natasha responded and Alina nodded slowly. "Have you?"

"No. I keep trying but no." Alina said and she wondered if Natasha had even tried like she had. "Do you remember the first year we were all in Ohio? And we tried to make Yelena mac and cheese?"

"Because it was her favourite." Natasha nodded and Alina smiled. "And then we nearly set the house on fire."

"Melina and Alexei were so angry at us." Alina smiled. "They looked amusing while angry."

"They did." Natasha chuckled. "Have you had any more letters from him?"

"I opened one weeks ago. It asked if Steve had mentioned anything about him." Alina told her and Natasha rolled her eyes. "он пизда." (He is a cunt)

"Oh, definitely." Natasha agreed straight away. "This is really nice, by the way. I don't think I've had chicken like it. You should cook more oft-"

"What do you want?" Alina cut her off with a sigh.

"I may have set you up." Natasha winced as Alina stated at her, gobsmacked. "I didn't even want to but she was getting so annoying. Please just once and you can be horrible and everything."

"You could have just said 'no'." Alina grumbled.

"Please, make her regret the decision and then you never have to speak with her again." Natasha said.

"Where does she work?" Alina asked.

"IT." Natasha answered and the Widow beside her scoffed. "I know, I know. An hour?"

"Fine." Alina relented. "Just to get her off your back. She's from IT though, I may punch her."

"Please do."

{400}

THIS HAS LINK TO THE PLOT I SWEAR

I NEEDED ALINA TO GO OUT SOMEWHERE AND I WANTED PLOT