。seventy two 。

-"Wade

-
"Wade..."
-

The ceiling blew up, Widows falling into Yelena's flat as the blonde hurriedly grabbed the capsules left on the small round table. Natasha hid in another room as Alina tugged Wade into the weaponry room, pressing them up against the wall, out of sight.

The Widows pointed lasers around the smoke filled apartment, searching for the capsules and the group. Yelena ran across into another room and the Widows shot at her but she missed the bullets as she ran.

Alina and Wade followed after her, in time to see Natasha slam Yelena into the wall before the youngest turned a switch causing bombs to go off in the lights of the flat. Running out, Alina kicked a Widow in the back of the leg, knocking them down before she kneed them in the face.

The four ran out of the flat, only to see two more Widows on the ground below them. Pressing their backs against the wall, Natasha looked down, giving away their hiding spot and the Widows started to shoot at them.

Yelena looked around the corner by her and a few Widows spotted her. Alina pulled a bomb off her waist and handed it to the blonde who threw it down at the Widows below.

"Where are we trying to get?" Natasha asked as they started running.

"Motorbike! East side of the building!" Yelena answered.

"This building needs better windows!" Alina called as multiple bullets shot through the windows at them.

"I don't think the person that built it thought about the future assassinations that could happen!" Wade shot back as they got to an open window.

The four climbed out, running across the roof but a Widow was behind them. They slid down the bend of the roof, standing up on the other side of it. Running up to a large pipe, they all gripped onto it as Yelena pulled out the bolt that kept it in place.

Wade and Alina kicked the pipe off the roof as the Widow approached. The Widow jumped and went to attached herself to the pipe but slipped, Natasha catching her arm before she could fall down.

"i got you!" Natasha said.

The Widow grunted and pulled out a small knife, slashing at Natasha's wrist. in the process, their hands separated and the Widow fell down the, landing in on her back on the concrete floor.

The pipe slammed into the side of the building and Yelena and Wade crashed through a window while Alina and Natasha fell down. Their bodies crashed into the vents sticking out of the building, Alina landing on her feet as Natasha bounced of a dumpster before landing beside her.

"Hey." Natasha mumbled as the Widow groaned, her leg snapped in the other direction. "Don't move. You're hurt. Let us help you."

Alina pulled Natasha behind her when the Widow charged up the widow bites on her wrist, aiming it at them. She breathed heavily in short gasps, holding her arm up at them with a small sob, "I don't wanna do this."

"What are you doing?" Alina asked.

"He's making me." The Widow said shakily and the whirring of her widow bites intensified before the red electricity shot at her head and she killed herself...because of one one else's command.

Natasha and Alina crouched beside her, one side of her face black and frazzled because of the widow bite. Yelena and Wade walked out of the building, stopping when they saw the dead Widow on the floor.

"Do you believe me now?" Yelena frowned.

"How many others?" Natasha questioned, looking up at her.

"Enough." Yelena answered, leaving the area.

"Wade..." Alina trailed off and he pulled her up, kissing her forehead. "I thought he was dead."

"I know." Wade mumbled, taking her hand as they started to walk out of the area. "We'll figure it out."

{645}