。eighty 。

-"Yeah, okay

-
"Yeah, okay."
-

Alina's eyes slowly opened, lashes fluttering against her cheeks as her blurred vision came around. She tried to move but her arms were strapped to the table as were her legs, a thick belt over her chest to prevent her from even sitting up on the medical table. Multiple belts were all down her body, keeping her in place on the table.

Glancing to her left, she saw Yelena on the medical table beside her, having her face drawn on, marking out a shape on her forehead. Turning to her other side, Alina saw Wade on another medical table, staring at the ceiling, also strapped down.

"This is a much less cool was to die." Yelena mumbled as the doctor left her side, going to Alina's.

"I feel like a canvas." Alina grumbled as the doctor drew on her forehead.

"Well, this is a warm welcome." Wade muttered, trying to shift under the belts but he couldn't move far.

"Yelena, Alina, it's me. It's Mama." Both Alina and Yelena heard suddenly in their ear, making them share a glance. "You have a two-inch blade concealed in your belt-line."

"What?" Yelena asked out loud making Alina roll her eyes. One of the doctors looked to her so she though of something on the spot, "What-What are you going to do to me?"

They didn't reply and Melina spoke again, "Outside, right hip."

Alina and Yelena pulled the small blades from their belts discreetly. The pair slashed at their bindings and Alina span on the table, kicking a doctor down to the floor as one stabbed a syringe into Yelena's back. Yelena cried out but planted her foot on his shoulder and rolled forwards, kicking him to the floor.

Yelena kicked the doctor in the face as Alina got off her table, throwing her blade into the back of the third doctor making him fall to the floor. Yelena pulled the syringe from her shoulder as Alina approached the doctor she killed.

Pulling the blade from his back, she walked over to Wade and sliced through the belts over his body, pulling him up, "I would've helped but it was too entertaining."

"Yeah, okay." Alina smiled as Yelena pulled on her gilet.

"You couldn't have told me sooner?" Yelena demanded.

"Don't throw a fit. There wasn't time." Melina replied.

"Come." Alina said to Wade, going in the opposite direction of Yelena.

"Is pulling a Mystery Incorporated really the best idea right now?" Wade asked as Alina pulled him by their linked hands.

"We were taught to be able to kill anyone with any object from any distance. Yelena will be fine." Alina shrugged.

"Where did he take the vials?" Yelena asked.

"Probably down to cold storage." Melina replied. "Dreykov still had the Widows under his control, so you have to expose them to this antidote."