Scared

I rapidly walk back home before it becomes more darker. I know one thing for sure and Gale and I could never be friends again. These traps of memory have been hunting my mind since the day Prim, my mom and Gale left me. I was broken and in pieces how could they leave me?

I recollect my thoughts and enter quietly the Victors Village. My boots hitting the hard snowy ground while the birds cover up the sky heading west towards their journey. I hide my face in my scarf putting my hands inside my jacket.

While I walk back to my house I recollect some Primroses that Peeta planted a while ago for my little duck. I take out scissors and start cutting them gently. I pick them up but carefully so none of the spines could cut me. I head inside and put them in a vase with the right amount of water. Meanwhile I make dinner for myself and silently I eat watching the tv.

PEETA'S POV

"Brilliant presentation Mr. Mellark" Mr. Bill head chief of all the bakeries in Panem says.

"Why thank you, I couldn't have done it with my assistant Marcy" I shake his hand while Marcy recollects our things and head to the train station.

"I think I had enough meeting for today Marcy, we should get some rest in the train on our way back to the capital"

"Sounds great Mr. Mellark" she picks up her pen and notebook and heads inside the train. I step in and head rapidly to my room thats when I pick up the phone and dial home. No one answers so go to my desk and start preparing for some other meetings.

"Mr. Mellark can I come in?" Marcy asks at the door.

"Just Peeta and yes you can come in" she smiles and sits in my bed, I look at her and then turn back to my paperworks.

"Peeta, you were amazing in that presentation, the way you handled that its going to be good for business" she says with such encouragements. I look back at her and she smiles then lays back in my bed. She has a see through blouse and a short skirt, thin brown hair, grey eyes just like Katniss, everything about her seems perfect. I turn around quick and she laughs once she knows I was just staring at her.

"Thanks Marcy really I appreciate all you've done with me" I smile and continue to sign some papers. Her hands touch my neck and she suddenly starts massaging it slow.

"Marcy.."

"Shhh, you been put in a lot of stress lately let me make it up to you" her hands caresses my chest then up to my neck again. I begin to feel uncomfortable thats when she starts kissing my neck.

"Marcy.. i'm engaged.. stop, I- I love my wife"

"No one has to know" she smirks and hands me a drink.

"No really thanks.."

"Drink it.. c'mon" I swallow the whole thing then I start feeling dizzy and seeing blurry. Marcy helps me up and throws me in bed then everything becomes a blur..

A/N: Omg Peeta!!!
Leave a vote and comment please - Nicole
Read my sister story
http://w.tt/1KnPKHb