My dandelion

I just sat there in silence, letting it do all the talking to Peeta's question. I begin to shiver at the thought of it, because by now he must've known. He probably heard me yelling to that disgusting mutt. I felt as if a huge part of me was ripped off the day I found out I lost my unborn child.

I couldn't help but cry because Peeta re opened a wound that was almost closed. Peeta's arms caresses my body.

When I look up at him I see his face is full of tears so I wrap my hands around him tight.

"I didn't know.. I'm so sorry Peeta I let this happened" he didn't respond, I knew he was hurting as much as I was so I let it be.

Finally Peeta turned his head and whispered "We will get through it" he kissed my cheek and right after it I drifted off to a peaceful sleep wrapped in Peeta's arm as it always should be.

I didn't have to question myself because I knew this would happened anyways.

Peeta is the one person I couldn't live without. My warm spring dandelion.

|Next day|

PEETA'S POV

Me and Katniss basically comforted each other last night and Katniss was sleeping like an angel. She probably couldn't sleep much but my arms helped her a bit. I hear buttercup circuling the bed and just then he jumps into Katniss feet making her wake up scared. I hold her letting her know its alright.

"Stupid Cat!" I hear katniss yell which makes me laugh a little. A smile croses her face and she turns then and kisses my lips gently. I dont do much but connect my lips into a perfect fit to hers. I pull back making her frown but I kiss her forehead and head downstairs and prepare breakfast for both of us.

KATNISS POV

Right before I was about to make another move due to the fire inside me Peeta pulls back kissing carefully my forehead. I get up after Peeta walks out and take a shower. I didn't mean for him to take all of this easy but we both managed to keep a calmed enviroment. After the shower I head downstairs with Peeta who is now finishing up with the cheesebuns.

"My favorites and they smell yummy" I express Peeta sitting down besides him on the table.

"I'd knew this would make you more content, I just wanna see you smile no matter what" I smile and nod taking a bite of the cheesebun. I notice theres a letter besides the table and I open it to read it. Its from president Paylor.

Apparently she wants us to go to the capital to some memorial museum they are making of the people who died before and after the rebellion.

"Peeta read this" I hand him the letter then look away.

"I don't want to go back to the capital" I say now frowning.

"Its mandatory katniss and i'll be right there with you, the train will pick us up tomorrow" I sigh then I walk up to the living room and sit down besides buttercup. Peeta follows sitting close to me wrapping his arms around me. I lean back and kiss his lips. He deepens it as always. I smiled bitting his lips. He likes it this way and I know it drives him crazy. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him he pulls me to the wall and he pins me and pulls up both of my hands. I laugh and he kisses my neck but later we connect our lips again. Just as I'm about to take my shirt off I hear someone opening the door.

"Well hello-" Its Haymitch and damn him for not knocking. I get down from Peeta looking all embarrassed.

"Aha should I come back later sweetheart". I blush.

"What do you want?" Peeta asks bluntly.

"Oh just wanted to know if you got the letter and Effie just called and the prep team they are coming earlier in the morning so you two behave" Haymitch says giving us the 'look'.

"Okay haymitch now go" I close the door behind him.

"Well that was embarrassing" Peeta whispers.

"I don't care its just Haymitch" I say kissing him again.

"I'll better start packing, you want me to help you?" I ask. "Its okay I'll do it" Peeta responds. We head upstairs and I pack all sort of clothes even for special ocassions and the rest of the evening goes in a blur.