It didn't destroy me

PEETA'S POV

"Peeta do you love me real or not real?" katniss says.

I spin her slowly while she puts her hand on my back and I lean closer to her and whisper "Real".

Katniss eyes get watery and she looks down with a smile and a tear falling out her eye.

"I wouldn't mind spending my life with you forever" I say moving her around slowly kissing her non stop.

I lean her on the couch pulling away her hair while we kiss.

"You should be kissed everyday, every minute and every second" I say deepening the kiss. Katniss breaks away to catch her breath then smiles at me.

"Peeta Mellark I love you with all my heart, I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with you either" she says almost crying her eyes out.

I pick her up bridal style and head upstairs where we can't be bothered. I lay her on bed and take off her shoes. She giggles with a smirk on her face. I turn her around and unzip her dress showing her olive colored beautiful skin. She stands up and takes off her dress revealing everything about her, she puts on a gown and lays down next to me. I wrap my arms around her carefully and gentle and kiss her forehead but she moves up and catches my lips in movement making me move my hands up to her waist and caressing it slowly.

"I love you Peeta" katniss says before giving in another kiss. This time it involves both of our tongues which makes me moan and makes her crazy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

KATNISS POV

I wake up the next morning with a headache. It must be all the wine from yesterday. I get up without waking up Peeta which is sleeping like an angel, his messy blonde hair and his perfect jawline makes me wanna kiss him. But I let him sleep while I take a long warm shower.

I let the water run and meditate under it. I see every scar thats posted on my body like a tattoo, only thing is.. it isn't.

I begin having these little episodes in my head when I was in the war. It was my choice and I didn't plan any of it. It sure took me by surprise. Every time i close my eyes it just makes me wanna cry my eyes out and regret everything.

"Mrs. Everdeen, its the things we love most.. that destroy us" president Snow's words keep running through my mind. He won in a part by taking my little sister from me. Even tho Gale designed those bombs.. the war, the hunger games were created by a monster no one could defeat but the mockingjay. Me.

It took me time to realize how much I'm in love with Peeta, the president wanted to hurt me by taking him away from me and hurting him. I didn't understand at first but I felt it every time I break down in the rebellion. Now my sister's gone but I have Peeta to cherish every moment of my life and I have to take granted of it.

I get out of the shower and I try to clean my face, its red and Peeta will know I was crying. I get dressed and walk out of the room. I can tell Peeta is up so I go and make the bed and put the sheets in a very neat position. I look out the window a storm must be approaching because its cloudy and I can barely see the sun's light. I feel someone behind me wrapping their hands around me. It took me by surprise so I jump back frighten.

"Katniss its okay its me" Peeta says trying to calm me down

"You scared me.. sorry for the way i reacted" I say in a low voice.

"Katniss whats wrong why are you crying?" Peeta puts his hands on my cheeks trying to comfort me.

"Nothing Peeta I'm fine.."

"You sure Katniss?, you look scared more like frighten"

"I'm okay" I say wiping my tears.

"I-I'm gonna make breakfast" he says then hugs me and I hug him back tightly.

I stay doing the bed again but My thoughts keep consuming me over and over again. I lay down for a minute and instantly fall asleep.

4 hours later

"PEETA DON'T LET THEM TAKE YOU AWAY AGAIN!" "IT ISNT REAL PEETA" I scream at him right after Finnick was killed and he had an attack.

I see the mutts getting closer to us more and more closer. "PEETA LET ME GO PLEASE I LOVE YOU"

"KATNISS YOU'RE OKAY CAN YOU HEAR ME" I hear this voice in a distance while the mutts are after me and I'm running now.

I fall and instantly I see the death of me in front of my eyes.

----------------------------------------

PEETA'S POV

I'm making breakfast hoping Katniss will eat something. I could tell something was wrong but I didnt wanna bother her anymore. I flip my now semi made pancakes so they will cook on the other side. Although im so worried about Katniss It kills me seeing her hurt or crying. I feel as if im not doing my job right which is making her happy and forget about all the bad stuffs.

I sit about 30 minutes more on the table waiting for Katniss. I go upstairs and see her laying down sleeping peacefully but with tears in her eyes. I sit down besides her and put my arms protectively around her and suddenly fall asleep around her too.

"PEETA DON'T LET THEM TAKE YOU AWAY AGAIN" I wake up at the sound of Katniss screaming and moving around rapidly

"PEETA LET ME GO PLEASE I LOVE YOU" she is now screaming her lungs out. I sit and try to calm her

"Katniss its okay shh..shh"

"NO NO NO PLEASE" she yells now scaring me.

"KATNISS YOU'RE OKAY CAN YOU HEAR ME?" I scream because I wanna wake her up already. My heart beat increases.

I cant get her to wake up.

"KATNISS WAKE UP PLEASE" i say with tears in my eyes now "Please wake up..." I put my head besides her while her nightmares conquer the best of her...

(( A/N: Inspired by the new Mockingjay p. 1 trailer, just a little something ;) , I cried when I saw it how else did? lol I was at school and literally crying but oh well lmaoo hope you enjoy this chapter :* ))

Read my latest story 'Hijacked' Peeta's POV of his hijacking please comment and read :)