Thoughts

I put my hands around him and we start making out in the couch i see his hands moving to my waist. I've

never seen Peeta crossing the line with me so i pull the up giving him a sign i'm not comfortable with him doing that he stops kissing me.. "Whats wrong katniss?" he says "Nothing Peeta, you know I love you right?" he smiles and keeps kissing me again this time I don't want to stop. I pull him even closer so he'll know how much I want him while wrapping my legs around his waist. I feel in heaven with every kiss and i keep moaning Peeta's name he gets even excited when I do that. He stops but I look at him and he knows i didn't want to. "Katniss I want things to be as before, I really want to be part of your life stop avoiding me, without you I'm nothing" he says I hug him tight "Peeta I want them to be as before too and I want us to work on it" he smiles and I hug him and we lay on the couch, i lay my head on his chest and feel his warm and safe hug, i've never felt so safe in my entire life than in his arms. This is the person I want to spend my life with. I look at him and he keeps staring at something out of the blue and i see his eyes turning dark! "Oh no!" i look up and i know hes having one of his flashbacks, "He grabs my arm tight and starts screaming at me and pulling me to the floor while all of his weight is on me, I keep screaming "PEETA NOT REAL NOT REAL I LOVE YOU PLEASE" then it all turns pitch black....

******* PEETA'S P.O.V*********

I see Katniss on the floor not moving with her eyes filled with tears, "I had a flashback" i tell myself the love of my life is laying there not moving cause of me I hate myself so much. I pick her up and lay her in bed while i see bruises in her arm "Damn" I scream at the top of my lungs. I should've never came i always manage to hurt her so bad I feel disgusted by it. I sit beside her for a while to keep her safe and know shes alright, she starts moving and screaming I know for a fact its a nightmare.. i grab her "Katniss are you alright with fright in my eyes" .. "LET GO OF ME" she says with her eyes wide open. I feel hurt but i just hurted her even more "But Katniss.." "GET OUT PEETA" she says i feel my heart ripped apart so i leave the room and gaved her some space.

((VOTE AND FAVE )) <3

A/N: // Read my latest story 'Hijacked' Peeta's POV of his hijacking please comment and read :) //