District 2

I wake up the next morning Peeta is still holding me close to him. I open my eyes and i lean over his chest hearing his heart beat, a sign i feel he will always be by my side. He wakes up not before hugging me tight and giving me a goodmorning kiss. Peeta goes downstairs to make some breakfast and I go take a shower and put on a White tshirt, some skinny black pants, long boots up to my knee and a black leather jacket. I curl my hair and put on light make up. I head downstairs Peeta made eggs, bacon and french toasts. He looks at me stunt of how beautiful I look. "Katniss would you go with me to district 2?" i put down my orange juice and stare at him.. "thats where Gale went after the war" i think to myself "What are you gonna do there?" i ask bitting into my toast. "Theres alot of baking goods and receipts i need for the bakery, we're staying for 3 days there" he says "Okay Peeta i'll go" im still thinking about Gale in the back of my head but I don't put my mind to it. I go pack my stuff while Peeta heads to his house and grab his stuff. I pack some clothes Cinna had designed for me before the capitol killed him. Oh how much i love Cinna he was a good friend he didnt deserve this. A tear forms in my eye but i wipe it off before my make up is ruined. Peeta and I head to the train we buy the tickets and the people put our luggage in our room separated just for us. "Katniss did i tell you how beautiful you look?" he says wrapping his hands around me waist leaning me back on the bed "You just did" i laugh a bit and smile then kiss him. I rub his face while he kisses me more i stare at his clear water blue eyes that drive me crazy. 4 hours past and we get to District 2 me and Peeta collect our things and head down to an apartment we rented while we stay in the district. I take my stuffs out of my bags and Peeta heads off to the market and his friends bakery thats located near by. I stay in the apartment which has a backyard opened out to the woods. "Finally I can hunt" I take out my bow and arrows and head out to search for rabbits or birds. I climb a rock and you can see the whole district from here all the people. I feel a hand down my back.. "Katnip?" i hear and my heart stops...

((PLS VOTE AND RATE)) <3 i want to interact with my readers feel free to follow. I'm updating daily (: