District 14

*** PEETA'S P.O.V ***

I head a loud banging "WAKE UP BAKER BOY" the voice sounds familiar could it be? i open my eyes carefully. "Frank.. is that you?" a shiny light is keeping me from seeing him. He comes up closer to me. "Frank get me out of here what is happening help me!" i shout "Your not going anywhere" says frank with an evil laugh "What are you doing here where are we?"

"District 14 Peeta, we're going to reverse the rebellion and you are our distraction, Katniss became the hope of the rebellion and we want to eliminate her" no more hope.

"WHAT NO NO TAKE ME INSTEAD NOT HER LEAVE HER ALONE" he laughs "We want you to kill her yourself Peeta, your friends found a way to get you back to normal but we have a venom, a strong one they wont be able to overcome" i look down not believing what i'm hearing "I thought you was my friend Frank.." actually i see something familiar in him "Didnt snow ever tell you only reason i was close to your family was to keep him updated? my brother is so clever" i look up "Your snow's brother arent you? i should've known you was up to something, you will pay!!" he injects a needle in my arm before I could ever say something else... It burns and i feel it all through my body the venom is taking over. I see Frank walking away slowly then i just collapse..

***Katniss P.O.V***

The front door of the bakery is close but I remembered I left a key hidden somewhere in the back. I open the back door and call for Peeta but he's nowhere to be found. I see one of the door's open its the security room full of cameras. "Omg what just happened?.." I take a look at the footage and see Frank grab Peeta from behind with a towel on his face. "Omg no Peeta!!" I begin to cry before i finish watching the tape "Whats happening?" then all of the sudden the screens turn black with my mockingjay symbol and a cross around it. "I GOTTA TELL HAYMITCH!" I run out the bakery not stopping for any reason when i reach Haymitch house i knock "HAYMITCH HAYMITCHHHHH" he opens the door "Sweetheart is late what are you doing here?"

"SOMEONE GOT PEETA PLEASE HELP ME HAYMITCH I I I I......"