The truth

***PEETA'S P.O.V***

Katniss looks at me as if she seen a ghost, or someone familiar, why did she yell all of the sudden? she must've remember some kind of nightmare so I let it go. We go upstairs and katniss walks up to the bathroom while I change into bed clothes. She comes out with a beautiful black night gown and her hair braided up as usual. I cant keep my eyes off of her. She lays down beside me I can tell shes tired "How was the bakery down the district was it good as yours?" she asks "They have really great stuff down there, more like capital things and designs" Katniss looks up at me "I bet they cant compete on your cheese buns she says smiling and biting her lip. I smirk and peck her lips gently she leans and gives me a deeper kiss. Its all so unreal to me i would never think the love of my life would end up with me! baker boy thats stupid but then again after all we been through we really deserve each other. I hug her and fall asleep instantly.

*** Katniss P.O.V ***

I see Peeta fell asleep. I look at the time and its 11:40pm I have to get ready I dont wanna keep Gale waiting. I carefully remove my hand and sit up quietly without waking up Peeta. I go to the closet and grab my coat and boots. I head out and by the time i open the door its 11:59pm I head to the backyard and into the woods towards the big rock. I see Gale sitting there looking at the district's view all you can see are little tiny lights. "Hey Gale" i say and he turns around quickly "Katnip" he says with such enthusiasm. I sit down besides him and hug him. Old memories keep running through my mind but they arent good ones. "Katniss I never wanted to hurt you, we've been friends since we were babies, why would I hurt you by killing Prim? the truth is that they tricked me into building this bomb i knew it was lethal but they threatened me if I didnt do it" my eyes begin to fill with tears I see him put his head down and begin to cry "Gale I just I... you left me" i say before he plants a kiss on me putting both his hands on my face and rubbing it. I pull back and slap him "GALE YOU CANT DO THAT UGH YOU LEFT AND NOW YOU WANT THINGS TO BE AS BEFORE IM HURT AND ANGRY AND I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" i get up leaving him speechless and run back to the apartment. I walk in and see Peeta sitting in the table.. "Oh no.." I whisper...

A/N: Read my latest story 'Hijacked' Peeta's POV of his hijacking please comment and read :)