Friend or lover?

I get up from bed to go take a warm shower its been raining all day and I dont wanna keep sinking myself into deep thoughts. I go grab a comfy sweater and some baggy pants. I turn on the warm water and fill the tub up. I pour a body cream thats used for tubs and hop in. I lay back and put a towell around my neck so it wont bother it. I hear footsteps but I ignore them thinking its Peeta. I feel someone twist the door handle put I dont mind looking. I close my eyes and continue my relaxing time.

"Hey catni-" he says then pauses and I come to a conclusion that is Gale..

I instantly sink my body in the tub thats full of bubbles so he cant see my naked body.

"Dont you ever knock Gale? damn you"

"Well i did but there was no answer and your boyfriend doesnt want me around" he says pulling a chair and sitting besides me.

"Peeta said that to you?" I say all confused because he knows gale is my friend and still is.

"Yeah I guess he's still jealous but dont worry he'll get over it soon" he says in a confident way.

"And who said you could stay here watching me take a bath?"

"Well uh um-"

"Get out Gale!" I say splashing some water into him but in a playful way. He rolls his eyes and walks out the bathroom. I get out the tub and dry off and get dress as soon as possible. I walk out the room downstairs into the living room where Gale is sitting.

"So what brings you here?" I ask him putting my legs on his lap and he holds them.

"Well I heard you got really sick so I just came by to see how you were doing"

"Im better now, and how did you know?"

"Well i know people from the hospital and they told me concerned so with Beetie's help i accessed your medical file and saw... Sorry it happened to you" I look at him surprised because I didnt wanna tell anyone else about the miscarriage or me being in the hospital would caused more drama. I look down not replying at all. Gale sees how hurt I am and damn him for bringing it up.

"It doesnt matter.. and thanks for coming to check up on me that was really nice of you" I say grabbing his hand. He looks at me and gives me half a smile.. A smile that melts me and suddenly im leaning in to kiss him. Our lips meet and he leans in closer. I suddenly know what Im doing and I stop myself. I push him back.

"What the hell am i doing" i whisper putting my hands in my forehead.

"Katniss look at me we can get out of here just you and me against it all, I love you"

"No Gale! Get out please and dont come back.. i need space because i only want-" he kisses me again thats when I slap him and Peeta walks seeing us kissing.

"Peeta wait!" I say and just before my eyes him and Gale are on it fighting. Gale is much stronger but Peeta is too.

"Stop please stopp" I say now crying because neither of them will listen to me..