Memories

****** PEETA'S POV ******

I suddenly wake up and don't see katniss by my side where is she? I get up suddenly i hear a loud scream from deep in the woods "KATNISS???" i run and run but can't find her anywhere. I see someone laying on the floor "Its her" i run up to her shes covering her ears crying not saying a thing "Katniss are you okay?" i grab her hand put she pushes me back "NO NO NO" she screams "Katniss is alright its me Peeta" she cries uncontrollably on my chest "What happen?" i say "Dozens of jaberjays where coming after me... I heard Prim screaming my name.. it was it was.." she started to cry even more. How did jaberjays get here? i think to myself, the capital must probably let them lose after the games. I hold katniss up and we head back past the Meadow back to the victors village.

....

***Katniss P.O.V***

We head back to the house i can still hear Prim scream in my head but i deep down now shes gone.. Peeta looks pretty scared of what just happened to me. I know he hates when i'm hurting. I go back to my room and we lay on my bed i lay my head on his chest feeling safe as ever. I remember when Peeta told me in the first hunger games he didn't wanna be changed and that the he wanted to show a way that the capitol didn't own him. But then he got hijacked and Snow forced him to hate me. My eyes fill with tears i just keep repeating in my head how stupid I am for shooting that arrow in the second arena to the force field. "Maybe if I had died it would be better" i think out loud and Peeta looks at me and puts one hand on my face "Katniss dont ever say that, without you i'm nothing. You have your mother all my family died in the rebellion. you're the only thing left i have in the world that I actually care about. Stop thinking like that please" i look at him and plant a kiss on him letting him know how sorry I am.

(( COMMENT + FAVE)) ~~~ i need feedback(:

A/N: // Read my latest story 'Hijacked' Peeta's POV of his hijacking please comment and read :) //